Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: BOGE Shocks & KYB Struts $75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
>>SOLD<< Pair of used BOGE rear shocks and KYB front strut inserts for all Porsche 914's. I purchased this set from another member but ended up never installing them. I don't know that much about them except they look like they have seen very little use. Bargain priced at $75 for everything. Buyer to pay for FedEx Ground shipping to any USA address. I can get you an estimate with your address info anytime. Paypal preferred. All images are of the actual parts. No returns please. Thanks! biggrin.gif
dlo914
Nice backdrop and setup!
photos
Thanks... I earn my living as a photographer. Don't know why I'm still considered a Lurker. I've been a member since November when I acquired my 914. I've had several posts and great transactions here. icon14.gif

mepstein
QUOTE(photos @ Jul 8 2012, 10:34 PM) *

Thanks... I earn my living as a photographer. Don't know why I'm still considered a Lurker. I've been a member since November when I acquired my 914. I've had several posts and great transactions here. icon14.gif

I don't think classified posts count towards your total. Make a lot of stupid silly comments in the sandbox and you'll move on from lurker status in no time. biggrin.gif
euro911
... or reply to some more threads in the garage,

... or start a thread on your own car cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.