Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JimmyG
I am selling this car that I used for parts for another resto. It is a really nice car to repair. The guy that was helping me could not believe I was using for parts. It has some rust but no where near a total loss. The most important thing to note is that it has a near perfect dash pad. It is the early on that is hard to come by. The engine was turned over and did not crank. I measured the compression and some of the cylinders where low so i figured it would need at least re-ring. The engine is in original condition.I did not touch it. Tranny is also original. It has the early drip pan, also hard to come by in nice shape.The driver door was rusted underneath so I put on a 70-71 door in its place. It does not have a rear trunk lid. It was used on another project. Also the engine grill was used elsewhere.This car was also originally equipped with a rear window defogger. Some do not like this option but I do and if you like it too its all there.
The windshield has a small crack.
I do not want to part this car in any way. I need it gone all in one.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.
$1500.00
Click to view attachment
dflesburg
have a 1983 scirocco for sale and will trade you even.. it in the other classifieds...

JimmyG
Thanks for the offer but I am doing a driveway thinning and do not need anything else.
JimmyG
Somebody make me a good offer. I really want this car to go to a world member!
JimmyG
I am going to take the dash cap out and send it over to ebay.
Make me a good offer so I dont have to do that.
JimmyG
My daughter is having a fit so i guess I will keep it.
JimmyG
Well... Ireally need to sell afterall. I have everthing to fix this car with it. I have a good used door core and a cut out to weld in the front. I had hoped to finish this car but it is not going to be possible. I also have a 9 out of 10 set of 71 smooth interior and a new carpet set made by original fit interiors I will sell at an addition price. This would be everthing that would be needed to complete this car. The 70 models are getting extremely had to find and will be very desirable in the future.
I need the cash. no trades. Come an get it!Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JimmyG
JimmyG
JimmyG
This car will need some work but is far from a total loss.
Click to view attachment

The original number stamp is in the rear truck area.
JimmyG
JimmyG
JimmyG
I made this cut out and did not use it so it is in the car with the one for the front
Click to view attachment

If you want any others let me know.
JimmyG
This is a fixable car.
$1350.00
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.