Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Coolest rotisserie ever
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimmyG
I have finished with my restoration and even though I hate to do it I am going to sell the rotisserie to the next restorer. I found this on the Bird Board and it was built by Armondo Serrano for his GT replica. I was blown away with how cool and thought out this rotisserie was. It will crank the car up and down and rotate it 360 degrees. You can view his work with this rotisserie a pbase.com. I used it for a 9146 retoration and I can tell you that it is the best one that i have ever seen and if i had the room I would push it off in a corner and never sell it because it would work well for 911s with little fabrication. I have a 71 on the rottisserie and it goes with it. I have a ton of hours into this body and I would like to see somebody finish it.
I have put up a bunch of pictures on Webshots to view. Take a look at them.
If you have any questions give me a shout.
http://community.webshots.com/user/1al914?vhost=community
$1500.00
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
No interest in this tool?
Lennies914
I think your asking price is higher than the price of the vehicle I would need it for. confused24.gif

But, good luck with the sale.
billh1963
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jul 13 2012, 09:39 AM) *

I think your asking price is higher than the price of the vehicle I would need it for. confused24.gif

But, good luck with the sale.

I think it comes with a car already attached smile.gif
IronHillRestorations
After replacing the rear wheel hub/bearing assembly on our '06 Honda Odyssey I found those hubs could be very easily used on a rotisserie
JimmyG
I paid $1600.00 for the rotisserie alone. I knew at the time it was a lot of money. The cost of the materials and many hour spent cutting and welding by the plans that I have seen, would yield a fixed position rotisserie. This one you can raise the body up and down to different height levels while working on it.The most important thing is you can put the car on the rotisserie from the tires and raise it to the rotation position The body that is on it now I can take off if it's unwanted.
JimmyG
I have the rotisserie sold. Anybody interested in the body?
Make me an offer! I have a wooden cart for it to sit on that you can have also.
JimmyG
I am going to keep it after all for a donor.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.