Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb headers 4 cyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
silver74insocal
local pick up preferred thanks yall. 1.8 liter
mrbubblehead
i have a set you can have. i live in calimesa. come and get em. you want a stock set right?
EdwardBlume
I have a euro header set like new complete in N Cal.
silver74insocal
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jul 9 2012, 08:46 AM) *

i have a set you can have. i live in calimesa. come and get em. you want a stock set right?

hey Bubble, not the exhaust manifolds but an actual 4 to 1 header. if you got one i will gladly come get it sir. thanks
silver74insocal
QUOTE(RobW @ Jul 9 2012, 12:39 PM) *

I have a euro header set like new complete in N Cal.

Cool! whats the price tag on that bad boy? beerchug.gif
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Jul 9 2012, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jul 9 2012, 08:46 AM) *

hey Bubble, not the exhaust manifolds but an actual 4 to 1 header. if you got one i will gladly come get it sir. thanks

silver, just so i understand..... you want the piece that muffler bolts to? so if we are looking at the whole exhaust system in 3 sections..... the tubes that go from the heads to the two 4 bolt flanges/ the two 4 bolt flanges to the 4-1 collector witch has the 3 bolt flange/ to the 3 bolt flange muffler.

you want the middle piece? the 4-1 collector piece?
silver74insocal

silver, just so i understand..... you want the piece that muffler bolts to? so if we are looking at the whole exhaust system in 3 sections..... the tubes that go from the heads to the two 4 bolt flanges/ the two 4 bolt flanges to the 4-1 collector witch has the 3 bolt flange/ to the 3 bolt flange muffler.

[/quote];

one of these set ups

http://www.stableenergies.com/1-5_8-OD-Hea...H-914-4-158HMM/

better flow then the stock goods driving-girl.gif
mrbubblehead
[quote name='silver74insocal' date='Jul 11 2012, 07:07 PM' post='1707959']

[/quote];

one of these set ups

http://www.stableenergies.com/1-5_8-OD-Hea...H-914-4-158HMM/

better flow then the stock goods driving-girl.gif
[/quote]
oh sorry bro. no gots...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.