Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB apearance consouls $159 w/o gages add$12 for a boot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
These look great. I'm putting one in my car. The Boot if you need one is $12.
Shipping is $18 domestic.

these will come with the mounting hardware

So who needs them?
Only need 9 as one is mine
seanery
I'm in when and where do I send payment. With a boot.
Mikey914
Hold onto the cash for the moment as soon as we get 5-6 of these spoken for I'll get the materials inbound and ask for the cash.
wndsnd
I'm in with boot
Vysoc
Put me down for one, I have another idea for the boot though.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
Mikey914
Figured I'd comit to buy up the rest. These will be $200 after the GB, so if I sell them out say by the end of the month, they'll be $159, if not I'll add them to inventory.
the 1st ones are to be here Saturday.

I'll send PMs later this evening.
Mikey914
Click to view attachmentGot them in and even made a few in Tan. I'm quite happy with the quality.
have a few options-
Without holes - holes are in the wood, and gages can be installed.
1 with 2 holes (3 is there and can be used if you add a gage later).
Standard all 3 holes.

Just let me know your preference here and I'll PM youwith the info. I will need a zip to calculate shipping (should be around $24 +/- a few bucks - for domestic).

The tan is $10 More.
seanery
black 3 holes with boot
maf914
Is there anything special required for the heater control lever? I don't have a console in my car, but I seem to recall the lever on console cars is different. Also, what about the little light and cover that indicates heater fan on, located adjacent to the fan lever (at least on my '76)?
kerensky
If you had one at the cut-down height that goes under the a/c I'd steal the money somewhere. wink.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Jul 16 2012, 01:34 PM) *

Is there anything special required for the heater control lever? I don't have a console in my car, but I seem to recall the lever on console cars is different. Also, what about the little light and cover that indicates heater fan on, located adjacent to the fan lever (at least on my '76)?

These consouls Do not have the plastic "grommet" like the OEM ones. Other than that the mechanism is the same. The Light and cover are not included, but you can add them if you can find a used set. Check with Rhodyguy, I'll bet he has a few.
Mikey914
QUOTE(kerensky @ Jul 16 2012, 10:05 PM) *

If you had one at the cut-down height that goes under the a/c I'd steal the money somewhere. wink.gif

Sorry, I didn't have any of those made. How did the dealers do this as I understand that was a dealer installed option? I would imagine these could be modified the same way confused24.gif

These do include the hardware to mount though biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.