Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My latest haul! So much for downsizing my extra parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I drop a part off for a buddy last weekend. He says I've got a deal for you. I should have ran evilgrin.gif
drgchapman
Thats a lot of seats!
Your wife must be "understanding".
cary
You're sick ..................... LOL
sixnotfour
Is that hood irish green ? 3rd back in the stack.
speed metal army
Hey! I feel better now!! Lol!!!
Hoarding weirdo. biggrin.gif
JStroud
Hey I need that seat, the one in the middle, the black one.. lol-2.gif

Nice score.....I think

Jeff
wingnut86
"...Next, on American Hoarders, we visit the family of JRust, a prolific if not obsessed "Hoardiac", who is being confronted by family and friends in a secret barn location....JRust, please drop this addiction and come back to us..."

Next episode: Confronting the "Enabling German-Crack Dealers" who are leading to JRust's deepening state of narcissistic behavior.

"...I am JRUST - The purveyor of all Type47 parts - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

blink.gif blink.gif huh.gif

beer.gif
6freak
blink.gif
KELTY360
I knew that barn was going to get you in trouble. Nature abhors a vacuum...it's twu, it's twu!!
SLITS
Bring your trailer ... I'll give you a shit load of the same crap!
mepstein
I always thought a sofa, loveseat, chairs made from 914 seats would be cool man cave furniture.
JRust
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 10 2012, 08:50 AM) *

I always thought a sofa, loveseat, chairs made from 914 seats would be cool man cave furniture.

Yeah I agree. Love 914 seat furniture.

I was thinking of adding a little bolster to the rear sides. Just a little over stock so it hangs on to your butt. Yet doesn't jam a bolster into your lats or restrict your legs confused24.gif . Mike Wills has had his done. It's very subtle, comfortable & keeps your but glued in corners.

As far as the offer Ron! Hell no but thanks. Luckily you aren't close enough to really tempt me with more of the same crap rolleyes.gif (oh yeah I mean really rare 914 parts happy11.gif)
carr914
If I were you I would start making Office Chairs out of them

sixnotfour
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 9 2012, 11:05 PM) *

Check it out for me, beerchug.gif popcorn[1].gif
JRust
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 10 2012, 01:52 PM) *

I can't tell you for sure. I'll look & can take a picture of it. Just not sure I can tell what green it is. Give me some guidelines biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
I need another engine lid with mesh poke.gif Bring me one sometime... biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 10 2012, 06:55 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 10 2012, 01:52 PM) *

I can't tell you for sure. I'll look & can take a picture of it. Just not sure I can tell what green it is. Give me some guidelines biggrin.gif

looks like british racing green , non metallic,
EdwardBlume
Two words: therapy.
Valy
Got the idea!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 10 2012, 11:08 PM) *

looks like british racing green , non metallic,

Kinda faded so hard to tell. Bottom was painted over & is black now? Here are pics
sixnotfour
Jamie do you think the door is off the same 914 ?? if so is it early style winder ? Then it probably is Irsh green.
It looks ravenna to me though.
PM me your number
JRust
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 15 2012, 04:06 PM) *

Jamie do you think the door is off the same 914 ?? if so is it early style winder ? Then it probably is Irsh green.
It looks ravenna to me though.
PM me your number

None of the doors are early. They all have the extra support. PM sent with my cell
montoya 73 2.0
your my hero Jamie! I need a hood for my car. and a few sets of seats, I have plans on making a couple bar stools for the garage and maybe a couple of deck chairs? PM me on how much.
bigkensteele
Are any of those seats plaid? If one or more is blue, I would be VERY interested!!!!!!!!!!!!
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jul 15 2012, 09:06 PM) *

your my hero Jamie! I need a hood for my car. and a few sets of seats, I have plans on making a couple bar stools for the garage and maybe a couple of deck chairs? PM me on how much.

Just let me know when your heading up Drew. I'll make you a deal smile.gif
JRust
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jul 15 2012, 09:13 PM) *

Are any of those seats plaid? If one or more is blue, I would be VERY interested!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no Plaid sad.gif
montoya 73 2.0
thumb3d.gif you have a deal buddy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.