Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for anyone who's looking for replacement seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
have a look at that , it is just that they are red and my car is green

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33701
Stutgart46
Check out the shipping cost? $150 for shipping on a pair of seats I've never heard of sounds a little high.
seanery
check out the shipping cost $150 wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif
iamchappy
Still averaging it all out at 124 a seat not to bad a deal if its what your looking for.
Part Pricer
I'd be a little hesitant to deal with someone that has had 25 negative feedback ratings in the last month.
rhodyguy
seeing as how each seat is probably in its own box ( not stacked, with 2 in one box), a handling fee for each one, and insurance, the shipping is not that much out of line. a stock 914 seat in a box that is not carefully trimmed will set off the oversize item alarm. my concern would be how they fit into the back pad.

kevin
Qarl
Cheap knockoff seat too...

Probably not safe for racing.

Notice the subtle use of STYLE throughout.

You get what you pay for... in my book.

Also, it looks very wide to fit in the backpad area of the cockpit.

Qarl
Carlitos Way
Did you notice the width of these seats? They're 22" wide. Am I mistaken, or is there NO WAY this would fit into a 914 when you consider the E-Brake handle and the narrow construction?
Andyrew
Plenty of those ricer seats avalible on ebay.

Just about 90% of the "racing seats" are those... Note, they do not give you enough support. They where designed for the ricer in mind. Not the racer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.