Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NEW/NOS Left Striker Plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I was able to find a NOS right striker plate for my 74 restoration. I now need a left side to match. I am hoping someone has a NOS left in their parts stash. I'm willing to pay a premium for this part.

The picture below is for reference and is the right striker plate I purchased (I'm looking for the left side).

Thanks,

Greg
bdstone914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jul 10 2012, 08:14 AM) *

I was able to find a NOS right striker plate for my 74 restoration. I now need a left side to match. I am hoping someone has a NOS left in their parts stash. I'm willing to pay a premium for this part.

The picture below is for reference and is the right striker plate I purchased (I'm looking for the left side).

Thanks,

Greg

Greg,
I may have a replated striker plate to match.
There are several manufacturers of them. TAGA. Bum, Bromoro, etc.
What is stamped on te back side of the NOS striker plate you have?
Bruce
gcrotvik
Update: I found a NOS L/R set here: www.chucksconvertibleparts.com. I just spoke to the owner and he purchased 30 to 40 sets from VW several years back. They are VW BUM striker sets. Same Porsche part numbers as listed in PET. He still has quite a few sets available. They are a steal at $48.00 a set. Thanks Carrie for pointing me in the right (VW) direction!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.