Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help in Salt Lake City
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Anyone have a 4 cylinder oil cooler and seals they would sell me? The cooler has a hole and I can't drive it.

P
Eric_Shea
Checking.
Eric_Shea
Looks like we found one. Calling.
JRust
piratenanner.gif pray.gif You da man Eric! Good lookin out biggrin.gif
SLITS
fortunately Clay is short enough to get under the car without jackstands. poke.gif

Ain't gonna help, but I do have one or so here.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 10 2012, 10:47 AM) *

fortunately Clay is short enough to get under the car without jackstands. poke.gif

Ain't gonna help, but I do have one or so here.

Why don't you get in your midget clown car aand deliver it to me?
Eric_Shea
agree.gif let's see if Slits can venture past Beaver.
SLITS
I never pass Beaver .........
Eric_Shea
I never get Beaver .........

sad.gif Sorry, but, understandable.
balljoint
So, PBR does more than just paint brake calipers? confused24.gif
JamesM
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jul 10 2012, 08:08 AM) *

Anyone have a 4 cylinder oil cooler and seals they would sell me? The cooler has a hole and I can't drive it.

P

Damn, Eric was on that faster then you can get a pizza delivered. Pretty awesome.

I have tons of parts around here as well, so if anyone eles needs something or a place to do the work let me know.
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 10 2012, 12:31 PM) *

DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON ... ADMIN ABUSE OF POWER, ADMIN ABUSE OF POWER ....

That is all ... Ok Dave, you and the Canucks can take over now!!
balljoint
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 10 2012, 05:57 PM) *

DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON ... ADMIN ABUSE OF POWER, ADMIN ABUSE OF POWER ....

That is all ... Ok Dave, you and the Canucks can take over now!!

Ron, my team is not just made up of Canucks, we are a multi-national crew, kind of like G.I. Joe, but less believable. smile.gif
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 10 2012, 04:57 PM) *

I SURE HOPE BETTY's ORANGE TEENER GETS ROLLING AGAIN SOON ....

That is all ... Ok Slits everyone can abuse you not just the Admin's!!

beerchug.gif
SLITS
Oh well, self abuse is better than no abuse at all!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 10 2012, 10:06 AM) *

agree.gif let's see if Slits can venture past Beaver.

Could you?
veltror
So many Nigerians....never knew....they liked 914's so much
ClayPerrine
Found one at aircooled.net. Got itt installed in the parking lot.Thanks to everyone (except that short b@stard slits) who offered their help.

beerchug.gif
MikeM
Oil cooler swap in a parking lot??? I'm impressed. Nice work!!!
MDG
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jul 10 2012, 10:55 PM) *

Found one at aircooled.net. Got itt installed in the parking lot.Thanks to everyone (except that short b@stard slits) who offered their help.

beerchug.gif

Your welcome, Clay. thumb3d.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jul 10 2012, 07:55 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Well Mr. "Shorter than I", I thought Mr. Pink had one in the box for you. If I had known you could have waited, I would have sent you at least two so when you holed another driving thru that 3rd rate, backward State of Tejas you could have made it home to your adobe hut.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2012, 10:05 AM) *

beerchug.gif

Well Mr. "Shorter than I", I thought Mr. Pink had one in the box for you. If I had known you could have waited, I would have sent you at least two so when you holed another driving thru that 3rd rate, backward State of Tejas you could have made it home to your adobe hut.

SLITS rolls inverted, fires a three second burst, ar15.gif split esses down to the deck while Perrine spirals down in flames and crashes to the ground with a huge mushroom cloud of fire.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 11 2012, 11:11 AM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2012, 10:05 AM) *

beerchug.gif

SLITS rolls inverted, fires a three second burst, ar15.gif split esses down to the deck while Perrine spirals down in flames and crashes to the ground with a huge mushroom cloud of fire.

lol-2.gif In the immortal words of the Sundance Kid....."is it OK if I move?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.