Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only visible body damage is pass side headlight/ fender.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
I saw the car on ebay. It said the only visible body damage is pass side headlight/ fender. Really, I barely noticed! Also has not ran since 2008 but it is a steal at $6,400! Hurry before it is gone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...=item3cc88d7826

Tom_T

I'm sure that'll buff out! .... oh, & it'll fire right up too! biggrin.gif
billh1963
Quite a bit of history! Was gold, now "red". Was straight, now wrecked. Was lots of things....but now is a borderline parts car!
ThePaintedMan
Already spoke to this guy. He is local and is trying to sell this car with another one for 6,000. I asked if he would sell any parts, and its a no. So OBVIOUSLY the car must be complete and in fabulous condition. Other than that minor "bump" in the front.
Java2570
I was cracking up about this one last night!! What a stromberg.gif
neyen14
... and the yellow or something
KELTY360
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jul 10 2012, 02:29 PM) *

Quite a bit of history! Was gold, now "red". Was straight, now wrecked. Was lots of things....but now is a borderline parts car!

Car should be named Amazing Grace......"once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see."
wingnut86
Sitting through how many hurricanes since 2006??

Offer him $100 bucks for the seat cores - but he has to peel all the bird/rat/mildew shit seat covers as part of the deal - can we say DRY ROT WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.