Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fall Foliage Weather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
Well, if you saw the last forcast pic I posted in the rain tires thread you'll notice that Saturday's chance of rain % has gone down 10 points. And Friday's temps went up a bit.

Let's go!!!
TheCabinetmaker
Looks like you guys are going to have some great weather Sean. Hope your event goes as well as ours did. If MUSR wasn't last weekend, I would certainly be there.
Thanks for the cool design on our shirts. They look awesome. beerchug.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Is there a plan to move the color tour drive indoors in case it rains?
seanery
if it rains we can go inside the hotel, but you can't drive in there.
seanery
and it's not gonna rain, dammit!
mudfoot76
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 21 2004, 09:04 AM)
and it's not gonna rain, dammit!

I'll bring my magic umbrella. Everyday that I remember to bring it to work, it never rains. On the days I forget it at home, or in the car, it rains. I've added it to my list of things to pack now. smilie_pokal.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 21 2004, 09:04 AM)

sad.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 21 2004, 08:04 AM)

Well why the HELL did we pick that dump then???????

monkeydance.gif w00t.gif chairfall.gif happy11.gif
mudfoot76
Hellloooooooo! Magic Umbrella!

What is everyone worried about??
seanery
I just got back from Columbus and the surrounding area. I was making some changes to the twisty route. I actually saw my shadow a couple times for the first time since Sunday! smilie_pokal.gif The roads are mostly dry, but some of the heavily shaded areas are still a bit damp. If the sun makes itself known tomorrow then they should get a bit drier still.

Oh, by the way, it's not gonna rain!
Curvie Roadlover
So tomorrow, I'm driving through the country for 6 hours to go on a ride through the country. Then I'm gonna drive 6 hours through the country back home rolleyes.gif The shirts better be cool!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.