Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sighting in Kentucky
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
walterolin
Saw a light blue teener, probably about 1974, traveling eastbound on I-64 at the Simpsonville exit (exit 28) today. It was riding on a flatbed between two other
vehicles. Had the Porsche lettering on the bottom of the door panel and looked to be in pretty good shape.

I was going west so I wasn't able to get a vin or check out the rust.

Olin
Speedmster
IPB Image

Was this the one you saw? This photo is from Nov 2010 in Clarksville, IN.
ericoneal

I havent seen this one, but I did pass a red one on Sleepy Hollow Road in Oldham County last fall. We both kind of stared at each other in disbelief. WTF.gif

Anyone know who that is?
walterolin
The light blue one is the right color, but the one I saw had "Porsche" letters on the sides. Is the one in the picture your dad's?

And I don't have any idea who has a red one in Oldham Co. I've only seen Eric's orange car and my red one in recent years here in Louisville. They've become quite rare.
Speedmster
No Dads is white. Rarely drives it.
Speedmster
This is dads. He drives it to work and back every now and then when the weather is nice. Other than the Flexdam front spoiler he put on back in the late 70's it's all original.

IPB Image

FYI, No the car is not for sale.
jhora
Speedmster...looks great...I knew ther were somemore original 914-6 around.....John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.