Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 $6500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MrLazr
1974 Porsche 914 2.0L
From what I was told this car is a transplant from Florida that came with another car. Originally a 1.8 this car swapped engines with it's partner as the 2.0 had been in a wreck and the owner (selling on consignment in Oregon) wanted to get the most money he could for at least one of them. I bought the car in Nov 2006 and brought it up here.

The car didn't run when I bought it and needed some electrical work. It was previously repainted from the original green to the black that it is now. The paint was done fairly well with minimal orange peel or bubbles. The interior was also previously redone in black cloth with red pipping. Since I bought it the car has received a new battery, battery shut off switch, clutch cable, throttle cable, front hood release, newer autocross tires, forged aluminum alloy wheels, all new wiring across the front end for the lighting system, and some new clutch linkage parts. There are still a few more bushings to be put in and I also have a throttle pedal rebuild kit. I also have an extra engine cover (red) that I got for free and an extra rear bumper. A custom car cover also comes with the car that is new as of a year ago.

All in all this is a very clean car with a lot of power and is a lot of fun to drive. I need to sell it as my wife is having twins at the end of the summer and we'll no longer have the time to enjoy this car as we should.

Email or call Andrew
253-227-6008
ben*james
I've got twin boys myself, now 2.5 years. I've driven my 74 2.0 only to work and back since,.....I hear ya smile.gif

You should post some more pics, they sell cars. Good luck, looks like a great rear bumber!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.