Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914/6 on Ebay, no affiliation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
eric9144
No affiliation, non-numbers matching but looks to be straight and seller claims it's solid...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...3#ht_500wt_1182

beerchug.gif
Thestigz06
someones gettin a deal, according to the Vin DB it was appraised for $45,000 back in 08
RFoulds
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Jul 12 2012, 08:47 AM) *

someones gettin a deal, according to the Vin DB it was appraised for $45,000 back in 08

I got all excited because it sounded like my old one, but VIN is different. Lots of details the same though. Original Signal Orange pianted over black, non matching engine, etc. Mine had the original engine sold with it, but 2.7 installed. Wish I could find it.

carr914
Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
If anyone is interested in seeing more pictures of this car, I have 60 pictures. I was interested in the car when it was for sale in Canada and spoke with the consignment agent several times. They were asking 24k for the car. At that time, well sorted 6's were going for 20k to 25k. 24k seemed steep so I passed (IMO the car looked tired and it wasn't numbers matching).
eric9144
Yeah TC I was off by a few...hadn't seen the other thread dry.gif
carr914
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 12 2012, 07:31 PM) *

Yeah TC I was off by a few...hadn't seen the other thread dry.gif

No Problem poke.gif
moezilla
anyone have intel on the selling price? sold just today

$35K ?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.