Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks, Eric Shea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Got home last night and my wife hands me a box from PMB. I didn't remember ordering anything so I opened it. Looks like Eric got us taken care of, Al. We are good to go. These beauties will go on Sunday. You 'da man, Eric. Thx from me & Al. Excuse my greasy hands for smudging that purty spacer. wub.gif

Click to view attachment
MrHyde
Wow... Thats what those are supposed to look like... my washer plates disintegrated upon removal and the spacers weren't much better.
Als914
I'm passing the word around, Eric is one heck-of-a great guy!!! You are on my bucket list to meet.

Thanks,

Al
hot_shoe914
You are on my bucket list to meet.

Don't put him too high on the list Al. I have met him and it really wasn't all that exciting.
Als914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 14 2012, 09:46 PM) *

You are on my bucket list to meet.

Don't put him too high on the list Al. I have met him and it really wasn't all that exciting.

Thanks for the heads up Shoe...maybe not exciting or the life of the party and has zero charisma yellowsleep[1].gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif , but like you, he donated to my medical needs and still steps forward with more help sending shims for my trailing arms conversion. You are both amazing personalities to want help where you can along with many others from this great 914 community.

Eric_Shea
Shoe's an idiot. He knows damn well he was mesmerized to the point of obnoxious, almost stalking like behavior, when he met me. He followed me around the parking lot in Hershey like a lost puppy.

I think his comments come from a scorned place. I had to tell him that I had to go to the lobby and wait for a limo (Spinal Tap).
KELTY360
grouphug.gif
hot_shoe914
I had to tell him that I had to go to the lobby and wait for a limo (Spinal Tap).

Yeah, that worked for about an hour until I remembered there was no lobby. By that time he had managed a clean get away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.