Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to look at another 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jaymann
I am going to look at another 914 today.I think, I might have found my friends,dads old car.It is the right year,color and options .It was also in the same area, it had been sold. I know it a total long shot,but I know the vin #.So I will keep you all posted of my results.His dad passed away, when we were still kids.He is a porshe mechanic, just like his dad.This would be just awesome,if I could help him get this car back.Wish me luck Jason from PA
billh1963
QUOTE(Jaymann @ Jul 17 2012, 10:20 AM) *

I am going to look at another 914 today.I think, I might have found my friends,dads old car.It is the right year,color and options .It was also in the same area, it had been sold. I know it a total long shot,but I know the vin #.So I will keep you all posted of my results.His dad passed away, when we were still kids.He is a porshe mechanic, just like his dad.This would be just awesome,if I could help him get this car back.Wish me luck Jason from PA

That will be cool...post pictures!
Cairo94507
THat would be so cool; I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your friend.
JStroud
Good luck, hope it works out, having his Dads old car would be awesome. piratenanner.gif

Jeff
JRust
I'll keep my fingers crossed too! Good luck man it is a worthy goal biggrin.gif
Jaymann
So close and yet so far,well i went to check the car out.The vin#,s do not match.The car was in poor at best, even for a 914.Turns out,this is the right guy,and he did buy ,the teener, I have been looking for.He said he bought it as a parts car,but then fixed it, because is was in better shape, than he first realized.He sold it to a friend in 1996,and says he will contact them ,to see if they still have it,and want to sell it. This is getting crazy, Jason from PA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.