Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't make it Friday...(CRAP!!)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
The wife and I can't make it Friday for Doug's headbang.gif , but we'll definitely be there Sat. morning about 10-ish. Am I assuming correctly that the scheduled events Sat. will be held at or near the hotel?

Kevin

Saturday-- clap56.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif bootyshake.gif grouphug.gif

Sunday morning-- slap.gif (that's me getting smacked by the wife wink.gif ) wavey.gif driving.gif
seanery
Saturday's events start at 9:14 and the first one (Poker Run) will last about two hours. C'mon Kevin...I'll wait for ya, and send you out when you get there.

call my cell when you're close
317 557 1257
dwillouby
Looks like we cant make it also. Might be able to show up on Sat.
I was really looking foward to this.
David
SpecialK
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 22 2004, 05:16 AM)
Saturday's events start at 9:14 and the first one (Poker Run) will last about two hours. C'mon Kevin...I'll wait for ya, and send you out when you get there.

call my cell when you're close
317 557 1257

Thanks Sean! We're leaving around 4:30am Sat. so I'm guesstimating an ETA of 9:00-10:00. Won't have the 914 though sad.gif . Driving a white Jeep Cherokee which makes me the DTV (designated tow vehicle) if the need arises. Wish I could've had the '74 ready to go, but I'm just as excited to meet all of the forum members. See ya' in the morn! clap56.gif Everyone drive careful!

Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.