Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb real 914/6 , complete or roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
northshore
Hi guys,
I have decided to buy a 914/6 again - sold my last one 10 years ago. This time I´m about to do an authentic as possible 914/6 GT.
It doesn`t matter if it is a roller or complete car, missing parts are also possible.
Let me know by mail with price and maybe one to another picture: info@oldschool-performance.de

Thanks
Marco
gcrotvik
Here's one. No affiliation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewIt...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Greg
sixaddict
I have one that I am probably going to sell. It sat in california garage for 15 years. I have had since 06. Silver paint is mediocre but body is unrusted (nor wrecked that I can tell). It has nice and stock looking interior probably about 80 K miles although speedo broke at 58K. Currently has 2.7 RS piston motor with MFI. I also have original numbers matching 2. liter in garage and COA from PCNA. I have way too many toys and this is being neglected. Has had chassis stiffening kit installed (PO many moons ago) and a couple of issues that make it perfect candidate for GT...like front oil cooler. #1306 About 27K
pm email address for pics if serious no need if you want something far different...Thanks
TOT

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jul 18 2012, 03:59 PM) *

billh1963
Real 914/6......in San Francisco
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.