Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 porsche 914 1.8L CA car running car $3,700 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914chic
Hi all, see all the pictures here. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3158133256.html

Up for bids is my 1975 Porsche 914 1.8L. REGISTERED AND CLEAR TITLE

This is a great car and can also be driven everyday, this car was a project for my wife but we have to many projects going on right now so she is up for sale.

A lot of the cancer has already been addressed but there are still some other spots that will need to be taken care of.

This car was factory L-jettronic fuel injected but has since then been converted to dual Weber idf 44's back in 2010, at that time was dyno tuned and running great, since then I have put about 2500 miles on the car and is still running great.

Recently did a oil change and fresh battery along with a recent valve adjustment.

Starts every time

Has a Tangerine racing exhaust system that was a $2,000 exhaust and also a oil cooler was added with temperature control activation and switch activation with remote oil filter.

The exterior cancer has been a ongoing process and the reasoning for the car being partially primed.

Still has the factory wheels with G-Force series tires that have some cracking but still a good amount of tread.

Aftermarket sway-bars make it handle like its on rails.

The interior is very clean with only one small tear in the drivers seat back.

Custom center console with gauge pod and 6x9 speakers in the center for optimum sound.

Chassis has almost 83,000 miles on it and Engine was rebuilt at about 60,000.

The car is still a great little car and is ready to be restored to your liking

This car is also being sold as is and the buyer is responsible for shipping, I will assist in loading and anything i can help with if being shipped.

Please any questions feel free to ask.

On Jul-15-12 at 23:02:26 PDT, seller added the following information:

I wanted to add that the only thing that is a bit tricky about the car is that it has worn syncros in the trans between 1st and 2nd. It is still PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DRIVING IT JUST TAKES SOME CARESSING BETWEEN 1ST TO 2ND

Again, selling as a daily driven project

email or text/call Scott

714 767 8330

brunerindustries@gmail.com
jim_hoyland
Couple for questions, I saw this car several years ago when it was running the modified L-Jet.

1. Is it still for sale ?

2. Is the L-Jet FI still available ?

A friend may be interested.

Jim
914chic
Hi Jim

Yes it is still for sale.
And no the L-Jet FI was sold when it was converted.

Carolyn (owner)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.