Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche folding chair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Geezer914
Anyone know where I can find a folding chair with the Porsche logo or Porsche script?
billh1963
Probably not going to get one since Porsche is so protective of its logos/trademarks
wingnut86
Ummm, Russian Ebay confused24.gif
carr914
Porsche had a Martini Chair in it's Lifestyle Catalog last year - it was around $115
SirAndy
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Jul 23 2012, 05:01 PM) *

Anyone know where I can find a folding chair with the Porsche logo or Porsche script?

Maybe here:
http://www.porsche-design.com/international/en/

confused24.gif
djm914-6
Plug: why not a folding chair with the image of your car? /plug

I'm still working on this idea. The flaw that keeps comming up is that some paint still gets blown through the chair material. Also, come materials are not compatable with my paints. I need to find an inexpensive chair with natural fabric.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Jul 23 2012, 06:43 PM) *

Plug: why not a folding chair with the image of your car? /plug

I'm still working on this idea. The flaw that keeps comming up is that some paint still gets blown through the chair material. Also, come materials are not compatable with my paints. I need to find an inexpensive chair with natural fabric.

What is with you member-vendors and your obsession with putting out quality products? You probably could have sold 100 units by now if you weren't intent on selling something that wouldn't fail!

Seriously, thanks for working on this and not putting out stromberg.gif When you have something that you think will work, I will be in line for four.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.