Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The formerly nailed threads are back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
I made a mistake sending these posts into the hinterlands before I had a better plan for replacement.

They are back, as left.

I've thought about it, and can't find an idea or the impetus to change them. They will remain as viewed for the time being. Though not always "spot-on" they are still a better help to the restorer than nothing.
Pat
Pat Garvey
WOW, the response is, is, is ......zero!

Thought that something was better than nithis. Guess I was wrong.

I give up! Do what you want with this forum!

Apparently, no one gives a crap. So, I don't either. Quit trying to make people happy.
r_towle
While this is a great place for reference, it does not seem to be the most frequently visited part of the social network, which is what this place really is at the end of the day.

Dont take it so seriously...we all appreciate the efforts, but people post, and hang out, if sections of the forum that the larger collective will post.

I know many people come here for research, read many of your threads for that purpose, but have no need to post an opinion...this may be more of a factual section of the site.

Thanks for the efforts.

rich
championgt1
Pat, I found a couple things I was looking for in the nailed front trunk thread today. I am glad they are back!

beerchug.gif
bembry
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 26 2012, 05:50 PM) *

WOW, the response is, is, is ......zero!

Thought that something was better than nithis. Guess I was wrong.

I give up! Do what you want with this forum!

Apparently, no one gives a crap. So, I don't either. Quit trying to make people happy.

Pat--you had two separare posts about this--I answered the other one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.