Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HEADLIGHT OPERATIANG HALFWAY NEWB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vwlurch
so i just hooked power up to the car and i have a headlight that only comes up 1/4 of the way .if you spin the screw it will catch at 1/2 way and make a finished closed cycle then back to 1/4 open again ..?the po painted the car completly in and out is there something that could be out of place off sync? and my headlight s and fog light s wont turn on and no power to the fuses i pulled the switch apart and didnt see anything wrong .cleaned it and relubed it with dielectric grease havent hooked power to it yet but dont think its the issue.headlights have no power at plug either.
SirAndy
QUOTE(vwlurch @ Jul 25 2012, 03:51 PM) *

so i just hooked power up to the car and i have a headlight that only comes up 1/4 of the way .if you spin the screw it will catch at 1/2 way and make a finished closed cycle then back to 1/4 open again ..?the po painted the car completly in and out is there something that could be out of place off sync? and my headlight s and fog light s wont turn on and no power to the fuses i pulled the switch apart and didnt see anything wrong .cleaned it and relubed it with dielectric grease havent hooked power to it yet but dont think its the issue.headlights have no power at plug either.

http://www.914world.com/specs/headlight_adjustment.php

Watch your fingers!
smash.gif
vwlurch
this will cause it to not operate all the way?
Dave_Darling
There are switches inside the motor assembly. They tell the motor when to start and stop. So if they're not in the right place, the light won't stop in the right place.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.