Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a thumbs-up while doing a test-drive yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PThompson509
I just got through updating the "gas gauge" on the electric 914, and decided to take it for a drive. Just as I was pulling up to the stop sign near my house, two cute girls pull up at the stop to my right. Their jaws drop, and both give two thumbs up.

I KNOW it's not me they were looking at. lol-2.gif

Just made my week, is all. bye1.gif
ThePaintedMan
Always a cool experience! Did you "rev it up" for them? smile.gif
falconfp2001
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jul 26 2012, 02:29 PM) *

Always a cool experience! Did you "rev it up" for them? smile.gif

Rev what confused24.gif Electric motors don't really rev but maybe you could add sound effects... av-943.gif

Like putting playing cards on a bike. av-943.gif
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Jul 26 2012, 11:53 PM) *

Rev what confused24.gif Electric motors don't really rev but maybe you could add sound effects... av-943.gif

Thats what I meant, but apparently my humor is about as misunderstood on a forum as it is in real life. headbang.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I got it George. Kinda like the "gas gauge".
mrholland2
I was amused.

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jul 27 2012, 06:12 AM) *

QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Jul 26 2012, 11:53 PM) *

Thats what I meant, but apparently my humor is about as misunderstood on a forum as it is in real life. headbang.gif

PThompson509
Heh, that WAS funny, and yes I did rev it for them. Sean calls it the "spaceship" sound. smile.gif Not sure if you can hear it outside the car tho.

Hey, at least I have really good acceleration now (well, for a 914). piratenanner.gif
ThePaintedMan
The sound of the Toyota TS030s leaving the pits at Le Mans this year was KILLER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRECqhIZwIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqJB1tCbOg8

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.