Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW: John Walker's Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
Who plans to go, what's about meeting for breakfast somewhere???
http://www.pnwr.org/calendar07/display.asp...tyleID=2&th isMonth=8&thisDay=4&thisYear=2012&Window=Same
KELTY360
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 27 2012, 03:14 PM) *

http://www.pnwr.org/calendar07/display.asp...tyleID=2&th isMonth=8&thisDay=4&thisYear=2012&Window=Same

There's a cafe on Greenwood @ NW 65th that serves a good breakfast. I'd be up for it.
Rand
If Wingdome is still open, it's a good nearby spot for lunch after.

Brings back memories of 2008....

KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 27 2012, 03:30 PM) *

Wing Dome is still open and that was a very good day! Wonder how Jennie and Brian are doing? idea.gif I know they had a baby, but I wonder if she's begun the "Safety with Automatic Weapons" training? ar15.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 27 2012, 03:24 PM) *

There's a cafe on Greenwood @ NW 65th that serves a good breakfast. I'd be up for it.

Sounds good, when do they open, 8:00 AM? I'm bachelor until 8/7 since my family is visiting the Spanish family, a good breakfast on a weekend helps me a lot smile.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 27 2012, 03:44 PM) *

Sounds good, when do they open, 8:00 AM? I'm bachelor until 8/7 since my family is visiting the Spanish family, a good breakfast on a weekend helps me a lot smile.gif

Yes, 8:00am. It's Mae's Phinney Ridge Cafe, 65th & Phinney. Pretty busy place so we should be there right @ 8.
Daiberl
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 27 2012, 03:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 27 2012, 03:44 PM) *

Yes, 8:00am. It's Mae's Phinney Ridge Cafe, 65th & Phinney. Pretty busy place so we should be there right @ 8.

Yep, know the place, that's where the Pelican's also plan to have breakfast. Will be there at 8:00 AM.
JRust
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 27 2012, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 27 2012, 03:54 PM) *

Yep, know the place, that's where the Pelican's also plan to have breakfast. Will be there at 8:00 AM.

I may try to make it up. Assuming my rear main seal goes in without a problem. I'll be up with a few parts. Also if my ebay buyer doesn't follow through dry.gif . An LE with for sale signs in it.
Bleyseng
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 27 2012, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 27 2012, 03:30 PM) *

Wing Dome is still open and that was a very good day! Wonder how Jennie and Brian are doing? idea.gif I know they had a baby, but I wonder if she's begun the "Safety with Automatic Weapons" training? ar15.gif

Jenny has had kid number two, a little girl. Dunno about her training but she is looking to go back to work.
aircooledtechguy
My son and I are planning to come and check it all out. We might be driving the Squarshe (better parts hauling ability), but that's still in the air. No breakfast for us though, as it starts @ 8:00am. We want to be that early bird people talk about. . . See you all there!
Daiberl
Maybe we should move breakfast mor towards 9:00 AM so that we can check on a few parts early in the morning when the Sqp Meet opens? I would also prefer to check out what's available at 8:00 when they open. Thoughts?
Zaney
I am bringing some 'priced to sell' items!

Also, looking to buy: GT front lower valance with oil cooler cutout, rear short fiberglass valance without muffler cutout,
and flared fiberglass or ABS rocker panels (doesn't matter condition as long as repairable)

CYA there!

Nate beerchug.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Aug 3 2012, 01:11 PM) *

Maybe we should move breakfast mor towards 9:00 AM so that we can check on a few parts early in the morning when the Sqp Meet opens? I would also prefer to check out what's available at 8:00 when they open. Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. We'll start at the swap and then adjourn for breakfast. I'm riding in with Greenie 'cause my car is fubar at the moment. See you then.
rhodyguy
i'll be the one with the 'not so big this morning face'. see you guys after a while.

k
914werke
What a glorious (Seafair) summer day in Seattle!
KELTY360
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 4 2012, 01:30 PM) *

What a glorious (Seafair) summer day in Seattle!

+1!!!!!!
Bleyseng
you gotta post pics to prove its a nice day in Seattle as it always rains there on Walkers Swap Meet day.
JRust
Yeah I am not coming up. Just didn't get it worked into my schedule. To much going on today keeping me from the teener
aircooledtechguy
Was nice seeing everyone (even Greenie). poke.gif Was good to see Kevin's big smile w/o the big face as of late. poke.gif

Made a couple scores for the Squarsche which will really make it more enjoyable to drive. Most notably a nice 915 shifter. Now I have to sawzall-smiley.gif and welder.gif appropriately so it'll work in the car, but I'm on my way. . . aktion035.gif

Couldn't ask for better weather. . .

KELTY360
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Aug 5 2012, 11:19 AM) *

Was nice seeing everyone (even Greenie). poke.gif Was good to see Kevin's big smile w/o the big face as of late. poke.gif

Made a couple scores for the Squarsche which will really make it more enjoyable to drive. Most notably a nice 915 shifter. Now I have to sawzall-smiley.gif and welder.gif appropriately so it'll work in the car, but I'm on my way. . . aktion035.gif

Couldn't ask for better weather. . .

Good to see you and Josh yesterday. Your failed MPS diagnosis was spot on. Swapped in the NOS unit I had and the car is running strong again.
PanelBilly
Shit, I missed it!
greenie
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 5 2012, 10:49 AM) *

Shit, I missed it!

It was a good time Billy. Kelty was asking for trouble when he ordered the "short stack" for breakfast .

The big event is Nords Baker run in a couple of weeks. driving.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.