Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT Harbor Freight Coupons LOL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
Admins move this to the sandbox if I am out of line. I thought this might brighten somebody's day!! blink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
Thats funny!
toolguy
What would be really funny is print it out in life size, take to Harbor Freight and post it on their poster board when no ones looking. .
no1uno
Good stuff. Even funnier because most of it's absolutely true.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jul 28 2012, 04:18 PM) *

What would be really funny is print it out in life size, take to Harbor Freight and post it on their poster board when no ones looking. .

HMMMMM happy11.gif
echocanyons
av-943.gif
VaccaRabite
Startlingly LOUD!!!!
potomacmidget
Earlier this month I visited harbor freight with my Dad - I dont have one near my house so when I visit him in wilmington NC we tend to find a reason to go look at cheap tools we don't need....well, while checking out my Dad did manage to get a free flashlight...however he got the last one! Skunked again!
Richard Casto
There is a few things on that flier I would buy! smile.gif The whale knife, slide whistle and the Bono safety glasses.

Richard
euro911
laugh.gif
reharvey
Wow! That's funny. Unfortunately I have a HF store less then 15min. from my house. It's true they never have some things in stock but I've got a whole bunch of their free stuff in my garage. Makes it feel like Christmas! biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
Who the hell if Bono?? I thought he skied into a tree and bought the big one years ago.
914Bryan
LMAO! biggrin.gif
Rotary'14
I sort of like the "muppet grade work gloves" idea.gif

-Rob
SLITS
The company I work for just bought a few of the Moron Lamps.

Wonder what that says?
Steve
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2012, 10:31 PM) *

Who the hell if Bono?? I thought he skied into a tree and bought the big one years ago.

Bono is the lead singer for U2. Your thinking of Sonny from Sonny and Cher. He skied into a tree and died. Bono wears glasses that look like safety glasses. Maybe he thinks a fan is going to throw something at him.
euro911
I have two sets of those aluminum stands, they're great. Carry a set in the rear trunk all the time (unless I'm using them).

NOTE: Their pitman arm pullers are a 'one-time-use' tool dry.gif If you're doing more than one, buy a better quality name brand tool.
Harpo
Hilarious, I just laughed my ass off.
fiid
lol-2.gif

Freakin hillarious.
luskesq
Had stomach surgery yesterday. May have to go back for them to redo the stiches!
Good one though,

keith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.