Where is it? Thanks
johannes
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Jul 29 2012, 10:24 PM) *

Where is it? Thanks

On pelican's website
type47
link to Pelican site is in my signature
bandjoey
The guy on EBay. 2x larger laminated full color. Can't tell u who until tonight but search should bring him up.
mrholland2
Thanks folks
ape914
a xerox is useful to copy the diagrams in the Haynes book, then color the wires in and make notes. laminate in plastic and carry it in the glove box
bandjoey
It's Prosperos Garage wiring diagram on eBay. 11x17 readable
and understandable. Get one. You'll be happy you did.
VaccaRabite
When I was doing the wiring in my car, I took the color jpg of the 73-74 diagram and made it the back ground of my computer at home and at work. When I was do e I nearly had the entire thing memorized. Only remember the basics now.
Zach
jim_hoyland
Do a search. There is a thread where member posted 5-6 jegs of the color wiring diagrams/ He added notes where needed too.

I downloaded the files to a disk and had Kinkos print enlargements that would make the diagrams easier to read; also had them laminated.

914Bryan
X2 on Prosperos Garage. $19 bucks, get it in two days and you will have an easy to read, large scale wiring diagram. You won't be sorry.
Elliot Cannon
I took mine to a blue print shop. I had it enlarged and laminated. Each panel is about 20"X30". Easier for old eyes to read.
Valy
Enjoy
LotusJoe
I don't really understand the current flow drawings. Is there an easy quick lesson here somewhere? confused24.gif
VaccaRabite
agree.gif
Never quite figured current flow diagrams out. The other type is way easier for me to understand.

Zach
Krieger
agree.gif Never got the hang of them either.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Jul 31 2012, 03:17 PM) *

I don't really understand the current flow drawings. Is there an easy quick lesson here somewhere?

It shows the current paths. It does not show where the wires are in the car, though.

Pretty much all of the power wires are up at the top. They go through various components (switches, lights, etc.) and wind up at ground, which is the bottom of the page. A little like a waterfall.

--DD
JeffBowlsby
I much prefer the current path diagrams, because they clearly show the logic and circuit paths. Study them for a few minutes, they get easy to follow, they just are not literal depictions. The early diagrams are a semi-literal diagram of the components in their geographical locations in the car, but they became too complicated to show every wire - so the current path diagrams were implemented.
Valy
I agree with Jeff.
I into use the current flow. The other diagrams make trouble shutting a nightmare.
mrbubblehead
thanks for posting up the big wiring diagram valy. im gonna have it printed up and laminated. maybe someone here has the capabilities to blow them up and laminate them. i would rather buy one from someone here rather than buy on on ebay.

heres my contribution

this is the intermittent relay diagram.
i just used it and it works like a charm.

IPB Image
Krieger
Thanks Dave. I may be able to use this info this weekend!
Valy
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Aug 1 2012, 05:45 PM) *

thanks for posting up the big wiring diagram valy. im gonna have it printed up and laminated. maybe someone here has the capabilities to blow them up and laminate them. i would rather buy one from someone here rather than buy on on ebay.

heres my contribution

this is the intermittent relay diagram.
i just used it and it works like a charm.

IPB Image

I wonder who made that one ... idea.gif The programmable wipers are the best upgrade I have on my car.
Enjoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.