Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its not me.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
I was informed by Dave Darling last night that someone has opened a new account under the name of "the cabinetmaker". Sound familiar? The avatar that is bieng used was stolen from my profile. Stealing is the proper word here. I took that picture, and a member here photoshoped it for me. They are posting on the pelican board under my username and avatar here. I just want to let everyone know that it is not me. I am a member of the pelican board, but not under that name. If the cabinetmaker from pelican pm's. emails, or otherwise tries to contact you about anything, please be advised it is not me.

Thank you.
Valy
Curt,
There's no one like you!
Trying to find the fake, I found this user ar15.gif "The Cabinetbreaker"

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=14729

And to the fake guy, whoever you are:
You don't have a fake name alone, you also have some fake balls between your legs.
seanery
lets not be coy, it's ape, demenche, whatever you want to call him, acting like a child.

Grow up!
porbmw
Phtttp....
Petty little minds with way too much time....and any response just feeds the sorry, pathetic being. yellowsleep[1].gif
76-914
disregard my reply in the classifieds, Curt. your really covering your bases. lol
jim_hoyland
I'm confused WTF.gif who's who ?
ape914
QUOTE(Valy @ Jul 31 2012, 02:46 PM) *

Curt,
There's no one like you!

You don't have a fake name alone, you also have some fake balls between your legs.

oh yeah, curt has some real big balls for starting his last locked thread about his hate for me. I simply love being the subject of curt's attention. I am sorry He dont want a truce, and wants to keep his little war going. I am tired of changing my user id because of curt's name calling obsesion with me. Maybe he will learn to stop messing with peoples user id. What's with someone that would add another users id to his signiture line calling him demented I do not know, but it is high time for him stop and call a truce.

So curt, accept a truce to leave me alone and you wont see that other cabinetmaker post anymore.
ape914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 31 2012, 05:01 PM) *

I'm confused WTF.gif who's who ?

Will The Who be having one more reunion tour?

Click to view attachment
r_towle
QUOTE(ape914 @ Jul 31 2012, 08:17 PM) *

Curt,
There's no one like you!

oh yeah, curt has some real big balls for starting his last locked thread about his hate for me. I simply love being the subject of curt's attention. I am sorry He dont want a truce, and wants to keep his little war going. I am tired of changing my user id because of curt's name calling obsesion with me. Maybe he will learn to stop messing with peoples user id. What's with someone that would add another users id to his signiture line calling him demented I do not know, but it is high time for him stop and call a truce.

So curt, accept a truce to leave me alone and you wont see that other cabinetmaker post anymore.

This is classic bullying.
That kind of behavior in real life would not turn out well.
Stop it.

Rich
porbmw
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jul 31 2012, 03:58 PM) *

Phtttp....
Petty little minds with way too much time....and any response just feeds the sorry, pathetic being. yellowsleep[1].gif

Serves me right...I got sucked into the vortex. For clarification, my comment pertained to the act of using avatars and similar names of members, presumably for retribution, or simply to stirthepot.gif

That kind of action deserves being called out on....but no more than that. Any further attention is akin to dealing with an ex who demands a break up, but is compelled to renew contact in order to continue some sordid, conflict ridden relationship. Slap me silly if I view this thread any longer stromberg.gif
r_towle
slap.gif

I know you looked porbmw
scotty b
QUOTE(ape914 @ Jul 31 2012, 04:17 PM) *

Curt,
There's no one like you!

Do you not realize no one wants you here ? confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
He doesn't scare me rich. I stopped being bothered by bullies in the 3rd grade. He can post at pelican under what ever name he wants. I care not! I was just making folks aware of the difference. only a fool listens to the words of a fool.
r_towle
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jul 31 2012, 09:09 PM) *

He doesn't scare me rich. I stopped being bothered by bullies in the 3rd grade. He can post at pelican under what ever name he wants. I care not! I was just making folks aware of the difference. only a fool listens to the words of a fool.

What?
porbmw
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 31 2012, 06:07 PM) *

slap.gif

I know you looked porbmw

I deserved it!'
Like a friggin moth to a flame
SLITS
stromberg.gif
Mike Bellis
post-2-1137106233.gif

biggrin.gif
zymurgist
IPB Image
Krieger
Wow a new low....extortion.
Krieger
Wow a new low....extortion.
ape914
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 1 2012, 05:01 AM) *

IPB Image

I think I'll fly American Airlines.

PS curt the truce is holding up well. thanks
TheCabinetmaker

There's no truce skippy, I think your the biggest moron on this board. That's my honest opinion. You don't like it? I don't give a rats ass. Make a fool of yourself all you want. Most of the or two from it too. Your obviously not smart enough to know when your not wanted, or psychotic enough to not care.screwy.gif

You've caused a lot of people to leave this board. Good people who have good to things to contribute. Ain't gonna work with me.

Wy don't you just accept the fact that you not very liked by anyone here and go on with your poor little life.
McMark
Go slap each other via PM where we don't all have to see it. yawn.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Hes on my blocked list, so you might as well lock it now Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.