Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Some Leftover Videos from Parade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Nice E! Those Cayenne's are a lot more capable than a lot of people think. evilgrin.gif
rick 918-S
Cool
ThePaintedMan
Great videos Eric! I dunno, I still think the Cayenne is more of a NARP than a 914. Don't think the good Dr. had SUVs in mind when he started the company. stirthepot.gif biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Probably not but they're bitch'n offroad vehicles and, they tow well:

IPB Image

IPB Image
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 1 2012, 10:27 AM) *

Probably not but they're bitch'n offroad vehicles and, they tow well:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I bet! Wouldn't mind having one, but I'd be the only guy in town with mud down the sides. What are the HP/TQ specs on Cayennes again? The S is like 450, right, with the TT?
Eric_Shea
Beats me... confused24.gif I just put gas and oil in it and tow my trailer to the mountains. Not one of those cars I feel the need to check the performance specs on. My Cayenne S has the same specs as the soccer mom's Cayenne S a couple blocks away! lol3.gif
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 1 2012, 10:40 AM) *

Beats me... confused24.gif I just put gas and oil in it and tow my trailer to the mountains. Not one of those cars I feel the need to check the performance specs on. My Cayenne S has the same specs as the soccer mom's Cayenne S a couple blocks away! lol3.gif

Touche! beerchug.gif Just put oil and gas in it... my how things have changed in 40 years smile.gif
zambezi
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 1 2012, 09:22 AM) *

Great videos Eric! I dunno, I still think the Cayenne is more of a NARP than a 914. Don't think the good Dr. had SUVs in mind when he started the company. stirthepot.gif biggrin.gif

I think Porsche has a good history of off-roaders.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.