Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 from Colorado here in PDX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Need a 914-6 left rear caliper. Need to drive back to Colorado. Anyone that can help a teener in need.
Thanks
CCLINCAMP
brant
I don't have one craig...

what about a temp solution of bolting a -4 caliper on there just to get back home?

who's -6 from Colorado are we talking about
I'll help if there is anyway I can.

b
boxstr
Brant that may be the temporary solution.
This is a small world.
Jim Chmaber (porscherescue) bought a green 914-6 in Calif , advertised it for sale after enjoying it,a guy from Calif said he would buy it, sent relatives from Oregon to look at car, car went to somewhere here in Oregon. Car showed up again on ebay, did not meet reserve, now Bill Adams from Denver shows up with the car, needing a left rear caliper on his way to Colo.
CCLINPDX
brant
I recognize the name..
I think he is a PCA guy here, and does a bunch of 911 track driving......

I don't know of any leads on the caliper, but surely he can drive it home on a -4 one..

brant
Rough_Rider
Call me ASAP I just received my 914 with a pile of spares, in there we're 4 calipers i don't know exactly what type they are, suspect the OEM items from a 74 2.0L. As that what i car was before it became a 6.

Give me a call 503 475 0186 if you need them
Trev.
brant
Trev,

is that the car from oklahoma...
nice...

brant
Rough_Rider
Yep it is,

She seems to run quite well. Has some damper issues & a re-wiring program will probably happen over the winter.
But before i put her to bed i plan 2 AutoX / DE days at PIR. Hopefully meet JP & a few others on the day.
ein 6er
i have a spare, but i can't gaurantee it's in working order, i've never mounted it ... ahhhh ..... anyway .... it's been on the shelf for a few yrs. the pads look new.
boxstr
Doug, Thanks I will let you know more on Monday .
Craig
brant
Trev,
thats really great.
and that sounded like a pretty decent car at a REALLY good price.

I contemplated trying to buy it but I knew my wife would never go for it....

brant [FONT=Arial]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.