Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone doing Quad Gauges and Gauge modifications?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
my928s4
Vintage USA evidently does not have anyone who can do these gauges anymore.

Just wondered if there was another source.

Thanks

Chris

Tom_T
Try North Hollywood Speedo
carr914
or Palo Alto
nsr-jamie
Wow, thats a shock! They made really nice ones. Have you talked to Mark personally? I think he could still help you out if you provide a core....I would be sad to hear these are not around anymore. The other places are nice too but much more expensive.

IPB Image
my928s4
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Aug 9 2012, 07:48 AM) *

Wow, thats a shock! They made really nice ones. Have you talked to Mark personally? I think he could still help you out if you provide a core....I would be sad to hear these are not around anymore. The other places are nice too but much more expensive.

Yes it was Mark who responded to my request, per my build thread I have found some alternatives which will work just fine. Mark's are nice because they are a twist on the original design, bummer, but my money is going elsewhere.
mepstein
QUOTE(my928s4 @ Aug 9 2012, 11:44 AM) *

QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Aug 9 2012, 07:48 AM) *

Yes it was Mark who responded to my request, per my build thread I have found some alternatives which will work just fine. Mark's are nice because they are a twist on the original design, bummer, but my money is going elsewhere.

Will you share the alternatives with the group?
jsayre914
I also talked with Mark about a month ago, he said they were just too busy with other things. Great guy, but no more gauges.
my928s4
This is from Sawtooth's thread.

IPB Image
[/quote]

Gauges are from Speedhut Revolution series, I mocked mine up with paper cutouts and I am going with the 4.5" tach and some other minor mods. I will be ordering mine this week.
andys
[quote name='my928s4' date='Aug 9 2012, 10:21 AM' post='1721398']
This is from Sawtooth's thread.

IPB Image
[/quote]

Gauges are from Speedhut Revolution series, I mocked mine up with paper cutouts and I am going with the 4.5" tach and some other minor mods. I will be ordering mine this week.
[/quote]

I went with one of Mark's quad gauges....that was a couple of years ago. It was pretty much plug and play for my V8 swap. I do however really like the modern look of those Speedhut gauges in the photo.

Dean (sawtooth), did Speedhut have the Porsche logo in their menu of custom options, or did you provide you own?

Andys
kid914
Just got mine back from (whitefacegauges) got the red faces with an LED lighting upgrade. I believe Zach was his name.
moparrob
Damn, that's too bad. Glad I bought mine last year before I actually needed it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.