Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ram Air
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
minnesota loon
This car was very fast at the race last weekend. Kept up with the 911 cars.
But the gt3 cup cars were much faster.
Madswede
Any in-car video? cool_shades.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I know that car. He runs at the hallett ocktoberfast club race. He is indeed fast. Usually runs towards the front.
VegasRacer
I've know that car for 20 years. smilie_flagge24.gif The ram air is a new addition.
TheCabinetmaker
The pca officials actually had a tape out checking the height of his wing. He was less than a quarter inch under the limit
jt914-6
Yep....I've seen that car at Hallett too....Maybe will see him this Oct.... driving.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Depends JT. Octoberfast is sometimes the same weekend as daytona, so we lose a lot of guys to that.
rnellums
That top seems to have some extra rake to it. I think it looks great.
brant
It's mike hemingway
we used to run DE together in the 1990's and then were club racing together in the late 90's.

the car is a great home built and not slow
Mike is a great great guy

its raked like all of the colorado PCA teeners are
an AJRS invention that started about 20 years ago.

brant
sixnotfour
Isnt that the 914 Carl Young built to run the silver state highway runs ??
Scott S
I remember seeing that car in VW&Porsche magazine right after it was built. I think it was either pink or purple back then. Super cool car - very very neat that it still pops up - kind of an icon.

beerchug.gif

*edit*
you beat me to it!! I think I still have that magazine. I will see if I can dig it up.
sixnotfour
Ya and Vegas Racers Evilra is in the same mag.
VegasRacer
smilie_wirdgut.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.