Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need parts, these parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I need this hardware and am not sure where to get it from. Anyone know?
SLITS
Brake parts - probably have to get them used unless I can talk to one of the rebuilders and see if they can get them.

Front or Rear Scott?
Root_Werks
Get me part numbers and I will call my supplier to see what he can get.
skline
The kit shown is the one I need, It is for the rear
Rusty
If anyone can get these kits... I'd like to sign on for a couple.
TimT
Stoddard?
Red-Beard
Me too. Put me down for a set.
tod914
I'll take a pair as well. biggrin.gif
skline
So there seems to be a need for it, someone should track down a source and share it with the rest of us. The picture I posted was from an Ebay auction that ended the other day, I missed it by 20 minutes. I had it marked to watch but called out for a job and didnt get back in time to bid. It went for about $20.00 from some guy in Hemet.
John2kx
Looks like rear brake parts for those widening stock 914 calipers. Rich Johnson supplied mine but were included with the calipers as well. Not sure if he sells just the parts but worth a try.

John
davep
Those parts are just stock parts. The caps don't have any part numbers that I know of.
Eddie Williams
I could use a set of (4) spreaders also. 2 for 911 S calipers and 2 for 914 rears. Are they different? Can these be had at FLAPS?
Type 4
There is not a Kit. The parts are sold each form porsche. The spreader bar is a good part #914 352 908 00 EXPANDING SPRING

The Clips are #901 351 955 10 LOCKS

I dont have the other #s
ws91420
Try here http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDetails.as...ype=354&PTSet=A or Shuck's, Kragen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.