Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PARTING OUT 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
since I haven't gotten any bites and I want this car gone I am starting to part it out.
Tan interior (from a 72) is nice and I will sell all pieces for $450.
Riviera's $125/4 with roller tires, $150 without the tires.
front sway bar (Weltmeister) $125.
doors $100/side, less handles and locks.
hood has a small smooth dent, hard to see in a photo, easy to fix, $75.
rubber parts are not worth taking off.
dash has a few small cracks and I am keeping it for another car.
prices do not include shipping
pt_700
pm sent for the rocket, er rocker panels...
B2524
here are some pictures of the bottom
wingnut86
If your rear tail lights look as good internally as externally you should get $250 for the pair easy...
bembry
What about the steering wheel? Is it stock? Is it for sale?
McMark
I might have a home for the carcass once the good parts are gone. Let me know once the time comes.
silver74insocal
dibs on the interior beer.gif
B2524
to all those who have sent a PM regarding parts.
I am booked this weekend and will get you totals next week.
thanks
kd
B2524
the interior is sold.
jimkelly
looks like you have a set of 2.0L SSHE's there - $300-$400 a set typically
B2524
YES, keeping those for my street car!
I really hate to part this car out it is nice. but nobody seems to want a project.
I have a complete 2.0 from a 76 or one from anther 75 that I would sell with the car if someone wants a winter project.

the trans in this car is going in my street car also, supposed to have close 1-4 gears in it. fresh too.

make me an offer on the roller!

pt_700
had the pleasure of a nice chat with b2524 last weekend, took a little drive from south san jose for some rockers.

there's a nice stash of parts here and the seller is a pleasure to meet and deal with. i'd encourage any bay area forum members looking for parts to pm him.

o.t., if you visit, check out the old skool mom and pop supermarket nearby. pour yourself a cup of fresh local honey from the dispenser by the produce. good stuff!
speed metal army
Pics of airdam? Thanks!
SUNAB914
I don't see the rust on that car, what's wrong??
I think it even has the original drain plug in the hell hole. Looks like a plastic tit.
B2524
i haven't found any rust. it sat for 10+ years, fell out of the DMV system so you will need to re-title it. brakes fuel and everything will need to be done. motor 'sucked a valve' according to the original owner. so far i have not found any damage to the motor. i'm parting out the motor after i make sure it is not still good.
keeping the tranny and the exhaust. probably the Koni's too.

the air dam also made it to my street car. i replaced it with an 'air dam' that looks like bubba gumb's lower lip, not sure who made it. it is in decent shape. $50 plus shipping.
jeeperjohn56
I'll take the air flaps or air diffuser that bolt at the bottom of engine bay to defleck the air for the engine. How much and how do you want payment. Thanks John
B2524
this car is off to a new owner.
I gave it to my nephew.
watch for his rebuild thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.