Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Houston Police Chase
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
To run from the cops is stupid, to run from the cops in this puts you in the Forest Gump, short bus group.

av-943.gif
VaccaRabite
In... What?
jim_hoyland
Reminds me of the first police chase I saw: Around 1972 a green 914 was ripping around the streets and alleys in Sunset Beach, CA while being chased by the men in blue. The 914 nimbly outmanuvered the police, it then escaped up Warner Avenue and tried to hide on one of the greens at Meadowlark golf course. Soon as they hit the grass, the car bogged down and the 914 was dead meat. I suppose the lesson is drive where you are meant to drive... smile.gif

Drums66
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 2 2012, 02:41 PM) *

Reminds me of the first police chase I saw: Around 1972 a green 914 was ripping around the streets and alleys in Sunset Beach, CA while being chased by the men in blue. The 914 nimbly outmanuvered the police, it then escaped up Warner Avenue and tried to hide on one of the greens at Meadowlark golf course. Soon as they hit the grass, the car bogged down and the 914 was dead meat. I suppose the lesson is drive where you are meant to drive... smile.gif

Uh huh.....back in the day,......Porsches fleeing the Police was a very
common occurance! usually involving 911's.

stuttgart46
Saw that last night on the news. Wife and I couldn't stop laughing. What's worse; that it was a Smart Car or that he lead them right to his driveway? Stupid is as stupid does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.