Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: new Fuchs out soon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
I would love to put these on my boxster!!
DRPHIL914
or my 914 but i dont have 5 lug set up nor could i fit 11.5" on the back!
billh1963
Black on a yellow boxster would be awesome!
carr914
Been Available for over a Year
gms
I saw these on a Cayman and they are very nice!
I didn't get a chance to check the size but they might be a bit large for a 914
billh1963
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 2 2012, 03:23 PM) *

Been Available for over a Year

Party Pooper... poke.gif
wingnut86
Yeah, but you would look awesome running from the cops with these shoes in a high speed pursuit in your Smart Car blink.gif
seanery
I've got a pic of a Brumos street car wearing these, they are nice!
seanery
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Aug 2 2012, 06:48 PM) *

Yeah, but you would look awesome running from the cops with these shoes in a high speed pursuit in your Smart Car blink.gif

huh.gif thats a stretch, i wonder if anyone has put them on a boxster, seems like 19" would be too big
My 18's dont leave much room and the off set is probably different. Either way i couldnt afford them
i would like to put 5 lug and 15" fuchs on the 914...

Why would anyone get a smart car!?!??!? Less room than my 914 , less space between you and the other cars and not much better gas milage either! But i digress, another rant for another o.t. discussion.
VaccaRabite
They look too stretched out. Kinda like someone was told what Fuchs looked like, and made these without ever seeing the originals.

Zach
Andyrew
Those would look good on my flared car...
zambezi
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 3 2012, 04:39 PM) *

They look too stretched out. Kinda like someone was told what Fuchs looked like, and made these without ever seeing the originals.

Zach

True, but if they made them more authentic looking I feel they would be blocking a lot of crucial air flow for cooling the much larger brakes available today than when the original fuchs were designed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.