Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racer Chris is a good guy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matt Romanowski
After our last track day at Lime Rock on Saturday, we noticed the trailing arm bushings were dying pretty quick (they were the urethane ones). They really didn't stand up to track work too well, but the PO had installed them, so we ran them for a while.

Anyway, Chris let us drop off our control arms Monday and had new bearings installed, shafts mounted, and ends for us on Wed. morning. Plus, he had a CV joint on the shelf that we needed as well. He really saved the day for us as we are heading back to the track this weekend.

I already have his firewall bushing (which is awesome) and need to order one of his rear shift rod kits. The setup is really nice and will make the car shift amazing.
Click to view attachment

So - anyone who is considering something from him - go for it. You won't be disapointed.

Click to view attachment
billh1963
beerchug.gif
mrbubblehead
yes he is, i have many of his parts on my car. every time i call for advice, we are on the phone for an hour. thats why i support him. excellent customer service.
jsayre914
Chris is THE MAN.

He makes pipes, I sell pipes, we both smoke pipes. Just different pipes
\

smoke.gif

DBCooper
A legitimate good guy, always has been, always will be.
phillstek
agree.gif When I purchased my Evo 6 exhaust (which is a work of art) I had a bit of kerfuffle getting the final payment (50%) to him.

Chris sent it out anyway as we had an international shipping deadline looming. He took a leap of faith with me trusting that the balance would follow (it did).

Great products, great service, no B.S. and no FIGJAM.

phil
FourBlades

It is great to have vendors like Chris who are legitimate racers and who are
willing to help us with their experience.

John
Woody
beerchug.gif
Rleog
Honest, reliable, patient, and a great guy.

When he says something, pay attention. It's well thought out.

smilie_pokal.gif

Valy

beerchug.gif

914itis
Great , genuine guy . I met him a few times at Hershey , always enjoy his conversation. I agree you can learn a lot by listening to him .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.