Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out a '76 914 2.0 and more! PICS and PRICES added
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
48230m5
I'm new to the forum and to 914s as well. I am selling off unfinished projects of a family friend who is terminally ill. I have learned a lot about 914s so I can answer some but not all questions and I can supply any pics you need. The body of the car has been cut into sections and the sheet metal is very solid. I have all outer body panels. Complete doors $200 each SOLD, rear quarters with all unibody attached $100 each SOLD, front fenders with same SOLD, hood $150 SOLD, trunk SOLD, engine lid $100 SOLD, top $75 all in good to excellent condition All interior parts (tan) in decent shape and some other black interior parts from another 914. I sold the motor and trans already. Fuel tank in excellent condition $80. Rubber bumpers free if you pick up. Suspension cheap, brakes cheap, wire harness, guage cluster 2 of them one reads to 120 mph (available) the other to 150(sold) $80 each ,dash pad with 2 small cracks $20 (not as nice as I thought). Basically a whole car minus the motor and trans. I also have 2 15x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200obo each. And 2 14"x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200 obo each. Set of 4- 5 lug adapters with lug nuts $80. Lots of good light lenses. good door handles. Fiberglass spoiler $50 SOLD, rocker covers, and air dam $50. And tons more. Call me or email me. 313-269-6090. I am in the Metro Detroit area. I'd prefer pick up on large items. But I can also deliver to OH, TN, KY and all of MI for a small additional charge. I'll post pics once I take some better ones and figure out how to do it on this forum. I will give fair prices. I really want to clear this stuff out. Especially the large items. I will give discounts for multiple purchases. Here are some pics. I will take better ones as soon as I get back to my in-laws house where I have the parts stored. Ask for specific pics. I took a lot more today.

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l624/s...14%20parts%201/
poorsche914
What part of TN can you deliver to?
What is condition of front and rear trunk lids?
Do you have the tan center cushion?

thanks,
steve
driving.gif
silver74insocal
hello! do you have decent rear targa bar pad? good luck with your sales sir
914werke
Ugh! PRICES~!
euro911
Yep, need to post prices.

If you don't know what to ask, do a little research. If you're still not sure, post your best guess prices with a 'or best offer' suffix ...
TJB/914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 3 2012, 12:43 AM) *

thanks,
steve
driving.gif

Steve,

I visited Steve's stash a few days ago & the hood & trunk lid is rust free and in excellent condition. I would jump on them if I were you. You won't find anything better out there.
BTW: I picked up a few things for spares. All Steve's stuff is average to real good along with a few NOS stuff.

Tom
Eric_Shea
#2 Please...

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
48230m5

I will be in Nashville and Memphis the week after next. Like Tom said, the trunk and hood are very clean. I would like $200 each. I have one local person interested in the trunk lid. I have to check back with him. is the "center cushion the armrest or the rear pad? I think I have both.

thanks,
steve
driving.gif

48230m5
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Aug 3 2012, 01:12 AM) *

I'm not 100% sure. That would be the inner trim on the "roll bar" area? I will check this weekend and get back to you.
48230m5
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 3 2012, 03:11 AM) *

Ugh! PRICES~!

Hey bro, I realize people want prices. I just wanted to get this add up and see what parts people are interested in. I will put some of the real desireable parts on ebay and let the market determine pricing. First I want to offer it to Forum members at a good deal. You guys know what fair prices on all this stuff is. Take a fair price and drop it 20% and make me an offer. I have too much stuff to price everthing out and I don't know how far I am going to break it down (i.e. door with everything, door no glass, door handle, door panel, etc). I want to move this stuff quick. As a starting point $200 obo on each wheel, and each body part.
48230m5
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Aug 3 2012, 08:15 AM) *

thanks,
steve
driving.gif

Steve,

I visited Steve's stash a few days ago & the hood & trunk lid is rust free and in excellent condition. I would jump on them if I were you. You won't find anything better out there.
BTW: I picked up a few things for spares. All Steve's stuff is average to real good along with a few NOS stuff.

Tom

Thanks Tom. Tom knows better than I do. I will get some pics on a photobucket link this weekend and try to get more prices together.

If anyone is real serious: call me and make an offer, chances are I will take it.
48230m5
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 3 2012, 08:46 AM) *

#2 Please...

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!

Thanks for the info. I think I followed all rules except listing prices. I will provide a price for each part that is requested and post that price in my listing. Is that acceptable?
48230m5
QUOTE(48230m5 @ Aug 3 2012, 12:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 3 2012, 08:46 AM) *

#2 Please...

Thanks for the info. I think I followed all rules except listing prices. I will provide a price for each part that is requested and post that price in my listing. Is that acceptable?

Please feel free to let me know if I am out of line with these prices. I just listed them so I could have prices. Oh yeah. Paypal or check is cool. Or cash if you pick up.
silver74insocal
QUOTE(48230m5 @ Aug 3 2012, 08:10 AM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Aug 3 2012, 01:12 AM) *

I'm not 100% sure. That would be the inner trim on the "roll bar" area? I will check this weekend and get back to you.

thanks and yes its the vinyl wrapped portion of the targa bar in which the roof latches come out of to attach the roof in place. beer.gif
48230m5
Bump for pics and prices added. All prices are negotiable. Make offers. Better pics to come. The parts are an hour from my house and I need to get back over there and take more detailed pics.
poorsche914
I am in Knoxville area sad.gif
I will pass on the deck lids since they are not urgently needed.
The tan center cushion I asked about is the "armrest". I am looking for the cushion that is attached to the lower box with a hinge not the early style that drops into a plastic box. I actually do not need the box part of it if you don't mind separating them.

PM sent since I forget to come back to these threads dry.gif

thanks,
steve

driving.gif

QUOTE(48230m5 @ Aug 3 2012, 11:08 AM) *

I will be in Nashville and Memphis the week after next. Like Tom said, the trunk and hood are very clean. I would like $200 each. I have one local person interested in the trunk lid. I have to check back with him. is the "center cushion the armrest or the rear pad? I think I have both.

thanks,
steve
driving.gif

48230m5
Bump for lowered prices. I am very motivated to move this stuff!! Especially the big parts.
SLKWrx
Any chance you have the front trunk pan sheet metal? How much?
Harpo
Good evening Steve

I would like to come see your parts. I'm interested in the mirror that I spoke to you on the phone. I'm also interested in the left frt. fender and possibly the doors.

Thanks

DAvid
bartan65
Hi Steve

I was wondering how much you wanted for the brakes and suspension and do you have the front and rear suspension or just one of the two. Also I wanted to know if you still had the rocker panels and how much you wanted for them.
48230m5
QUOTE(bartan65 @ Aug 25 2012, 05:23 PM) *

Hi Steve

I was wondering how much you wanted for the brakes and suspension and do you have the front and rear suspension or just one of the two. Also I wanted to know if you still had the rocker panels and how much you wanted for them.

I have front and rear suspension with brakes attached. I'd go $200 for all of it. The rocker covers that I have are fiberglass. $50 for the pair.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Console or parts to same . Dave slap.gif
Dave Schiel
QUOTE(48230m5 @ Aug 2 2012, 09:03 PM) *

I'm new to the forum and to 914s as well. I am selling off unfinished projects of a family friend who is terminally ill. I have learned a lot about 914s so I can answer some but not all questions and I can supply any pics you need. The body of the car has been cut into sections and the sheet metal is very solid. I have all outer body panels. Complete doors $200 each, rear quarters with all unibody attached $100 each, front fenders with same, hood $150, trunk sold, engine lid $100, top $75 all in good to excellent condition All interior parts (tan) in decent shape and some other black interior parts from another 914. I sold the motor and trans already. Fuel tank in excellent condition $80. Rubber bumpers free if you pick up. Suspension cheap, brakes cheap, wire harness, guage cluster 2 of them one reads to 120 mph (available) the other to 150(sold) $80 each ,dash pad with 2 small cracks $20 (not as nice as I thought). Basically a whole car minus the motor and trans. I also have 2 15x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200obo each. And 2 14"x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200 obo each. Set of 4- 5 lug adapters with lug nuts $100. Lots of good light lenses. good door handles. Fiberglass spoiler $50, rocker covers, and air dam $50. And tons more. Call me or email me. 313-269-6090. I am in the Metro Detroit area. I'd prefer pick up on large items. But I can also deliver to OH, TN, KY and all of MI for a small additional charge. I'll post pics once I take some better ones and figure out how to do it on this forum. I will give fair prices. I really want to clear this stuff out. Especially the large items. I will give discounts for multiple purchases. Here are some pics. I will take better ones as soon as I get back to my in-laws house where I have the parts stored. Ask for specific pics. I took a lot more today.

Dave Schiel
I need a Rt side door handle how much would you want for it?
48230m5
QUOTE(Dave Schiel @ Aug 26 2012, 04:25 PM) *

I need a Rt side door handle how much would you want for it?

"Harpo" on the forum just bought my complete doors. I'm not sure if he needs both handles. You could PM him and ask.
porkchopexpress
QUOTE(48230m5 @ Aug 2 2012, 09:03 PM) *

I'm new to the forum and to 914s as well. I am selling off unfinished projects of a family friend who is terminally ill. I have learned a lot about 914s so I can answer some but not all questions and I can supply any pics you need. The body of the car has been cut into sections and the sheet metal is very solid. I have all outer body panels. Complete doors $200 each, rear quarters with all unibody attached $100 each, front fenders with same, hood $150, trunk sold, engine lid $100, top $75 all in good to excellent condition All interior parts (tan) in decent shape and some other black interior parts from another 914. I sold the motor and trans already. Fuel tank in excellent condition $80. Rubber bumpers free if you pick up. Suspension cheap, brakes cheap, wire harness, guage cluster 2 of them one reads to 120 mph (available) the other to 150(sold) $80 each ,dash pad with 2 small cracks $20 (not as nice as I thought). Basically a whole car minus the motor and trans. I also have 2 15x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200obo each. And 2 14"x5.5" 5 lug Fuchs $200 obo each. Set of 4- 5 lug adapters with lug nuts $100. Lots of good light lenses. good door handles. Fiberglass spoiler $50, rocker covers, and air dam $50. And tons more. Call me or email me. 313-269-6090. I am in the Metro Detroit area. I'd prefer pick up on large items. But I can also deliver to OH, TN, KY and all of MI for a small additional charge. I'll post pics once I take some better ones and figure out how to do it on this forum. I will give fair prices. I really want to clear this stuff out. Especially the large items. I will give discounts for multiple purchases. Here are some pics. I will take better ones as soon as I get back to my in-laws house where I have the parts stored. Ask for specific pics. I took a lot more today.

Do you still have the driver side front fender? And do you have any additional pictures?
Thanks
Griffinroydonald
I would like some info on the 4-5 lug adapters please and a picture if possible. I am in N.C. Zip 28086 for a shipping quote - Thanks
jcnoetzel
I find myself in real need of the front hard brake lines (that run from the Master Cylinder to the wheel wells. Any chance you'd have those to sell?
Thanks.
JCNoetzel
jcnoetzel@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.