Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold the Red Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
markb
Well, the Red Car just drove away. sad.gif I hated to see it go, but the economy has kicked my butt. hissyfit.gif
billh1963
Congratulations! And, before anyone asks; No, I didn't buy it!
euro911
I wanna kick your butt for selling it slap.gif

... but I understand.
computers4kids
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 3 2012, 05:32 PM) *

Well, the Red Car just drove away. sad.gif I hated to see it go, but the economy has kicked my butt. hissyfit.gif

Sorry to hear that your baby had to go...someone got a great deal! smilie_pokal.gif
hot_shoe914
Where's Epstein, he has a fetish for the red ones.
Elliot Cannon

If you start to miss driving a 914, my car is available if you want to take it for a spinn sometime. driving.gif laugh.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Aug 3 2012, 10:16 PM) *

If you start to miss driving a 914, my car is available if you want to take it for a spinn sometime. driving.gif laugh.gif

I miss driving a 914.... w00t.gif
EdwardBlume
Congrats on the sale! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Won't be your last! The Mesa will see more P car action out of you...
ww914
I know it had to go Mark, so congratulations on the sale. I am sure you miss it already. I'm with Elliot, if you need a 914 fix, let me know.
JawjaPorsche
The odyssey finally ended. Your car was really nice and I hope the new owner will take good care of it. I am sorry you are teenless but you will get another!
markb
Thanks guys. It's a bit strange not having a 914, after having one for so long. I'm doing my best to be responsible, but my biggest issue right now is not giving in to temptation, and selling off the other 914 I own. I bought a flared 70 from bondo a year and a half ago, and he's been putting the 1.7 engine from the red car (before the 2.0 went in), and getting the Djet adjusted to work with the carb cam. I know me, and if I actually take delivery of the car, and put it in my name, I'll start working on it, and the process would start all over again, and to be honest, I can't afford to keep doing this. But I am soooooo tempted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.