Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone been to the SEMA show?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
...what to see, warnings, which days are better, etc.
I have a place to stay and have been to Vegas a few times.
Thanks,
Felix
Maltese Falcon
This year's show goes Tue - Fri. 11-2 thru 11-5-04. Most celebs show up early in the week , John Force, Mario A. etc. You'll need a pre-arranged ticket & show a photo ID to get in. It also might be possible to buy tix at registration (?), check out Sema.org
The best exhibits are of course Racing & Performance main hall, Wheel & Tire (really T & A bling show) hall, and the entire place is just dripping with techno dazzle everywhere ! aktion035.gif Our exhibit is #20610, if you're at the show--stop in ...
Joe Bob
Don't bet on red.....go see John P at the bar at the Monte Carlo......hookers aren't legal in Vegas.....the bimbos in bikinis ain't free or easy....914s are NARPs just like down the road.....the cops suck just like other towns.....when ya gotta pee....use a place with a door.....booze goes down easier there....don't take yer girlfriend or you'll end up in front of Elvis and he will be a Justice of the Piece....or have a Piece and will shoot yer ass....
propricer
Wear good shoes, bring a good digital camera and visit Renegade ...
VegasRacer
Give me a call when you are in town.
The first round is on me. beerchug.gif
skline
Its been about 15 years since I went to the SEMA show, take lots of pics and post them or send me an email and we will figure out a way for you to send them to me. Have fun and remember..............

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. beerchug.gif rocking nana.gif mueba.gif
neo914-6
I actually made it but not without problems. My benz's voltage regulator gave out late Wed night and I had to spend the night in Bakersfield. Easy fix but lost alot of time.
It was nice to meet "Maltese Falcon" at the MSDS booth. Didn't get a chance to have a beer.gif with John but I will return...
Renegade is starting development on a Subaru STI and GM LS1 conversion. idea.gif Hmmm, must have been motivated by the tuners at the show. A fantastic show and highly recommended for the auto enthusiast. Lot's of shiney big wheels, show girls, and loud stereo but still a great show. smilie_pokal.gif I liked some of the concept cars, coach builders, tools, neat parts....
Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.