Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW: FREE used PPG windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr.242
Hate to throw this out, thought if I would see if anyone in PNW wants a used windshield before I pitch the thing.

I've got a used windshield. I'd say it is in fair condition. SMALL ding in it the size of a dime, I have not had it 'fixed' but it would be a good candidate for that repair. Est. 10" up from bottom at center line.
Still has the rear view mount attached. We can remove with a heat gun when you pick it up.

Currently sitting on our couch in the basement. Needs to go, it's been there since January. FREE. NO I don't want to ship this thing.

No immediate pickup, but I do need it gone and we should set a date if interested.

Thanks
Bruce Hinds
Do you still have the windshield? I'm surprised there are no responses to this....
Mr.242
Yes, I got some PM's on it. I'm working the details to a taker and how to get it to them.

Mark
Bruce Hinds
Okay, if it doesn't go, let me know.

I'm in Renton 5 days a week and can probably swing by to take it off your hands.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.