Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Turn signal switch assy.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Wegeng_Haus
The piece is going into my auto-x car, so condition is not too important, as long as it works. Shipped to 61820. Thanks, Dave
euro911
Deja Vu?
Wegeng_Haus
Got one, thanks everyone. beerchug.gif
Rods914
QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Aug 9 2012, 08:09 PM) *

Got one, thanks everyone. beerchug.gif

Wegeng_Haus still needs a Turn Signal Switch! I thought I had one for him. My mistake. Rods914
euro911
There was just a thread on this earlier in the week.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 6 2012, 05:18 PM) *
Go to autohausaz.com, pull up 73 VW Beetle. Under $25.

AZAutohaus

EDIT 8/16 Click on the above link slap.gif
jim_hoyland
Are there two (2) different turn signal switches ? I have one the woundn'y work on Als914, but would work on other models. It's brand new and still available... smile.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 11 2012, 06:13 AM) *

Are there two (2) different turn signal switches ? I have one the woundn'y work on Als914, but would work on other models. It's brand new and still available... smile.gif

......yes...early & late.......then the 6..
Wegeng_Haus
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 11 2012, 08:13 AM) *

p.m. sent to you, Jim
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Aug 13 2012, 01:37 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 11 2012, 08:13 AM) *

p.m. sent to you, Jim

Check out the Autohaus link above. For $23.00 you won't find a better deal on new... smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I just have to ask cause my curious mind wants to know. How can one supplier sell the same part as several other suppliers for twenty five percent of their prices? Surely that can't be the same part. I looked at one at the bughaus last Friday. No way that part can be made for that price unless its Chinese crap.
Wegeng_Haus
QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Aug 7 2012, 04:28 PM) *

The piece is going into my auto-x car, so condition is not too important, as long as it works. Shipped to 61820. Thanks, Dave

Did someone on here say that this is also a vee dub part? Does anyone know for which model?
euro911
TheCabinetmaker
blink.gif confused24.gif
euro911
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.