kbrunk1
Click to view attachment[attachmentid=327033
]Is this a Djet or Ljet?
rnellums
D-Jet, looks like a 2.0L
Black22
+1 for D-jet.
Madswede
Looks like a pressure sensor on the manifold, which would make it D-jet ... but that's not an expert opinion, just a guy who knows what D-jet is vs. L-jet, in engineering principle at least. L-jet would have a mass airflow sensor which is a vane inside of the manifold. That doesn't look like it would be that, to me. unsure.gif
Drums66
...From all appearances....Djet....75' 76'..late
Dave_Darling
I don't actually see the Manifold Pressure Sensor in the photo, but that's definitely D-jet. In part because it's a 2.0; the vertical throttle body was only used on the 2.0 motors. The lever on the throttle body is of the early type, so it would be from a 1973 2.0 engine.

I also see what looks like an AC compressor on the left side of the pic.

--DD
CG-914
D-Jet like my 74!
jsayre914
D-jet FO SHO

Missing the airbox

Dont see the ECU wich i think should be hanging from the front of the tray

The vacume lines to the Distributor are missing

i also think the mps should be visable (its missing)

and I have never seen an ac compressor installed (but you got somthing)

Joseph

Dave_Darling
I see what looks like the FI wiring harness going up to the left of the pic; the ECU might be on the firewall out of frame. It is usually moved from the stock location when air conditioning is fitted.

I do not see the bolt that the multiple ground point usually goes on. (Unless I'm misremembering where it goes, it might be on the next bolt down from the one we can see on the right-hand side of the pic.)

--DD
Cap'n Krusty
Actually, the 2.0 L-jet equipped 912E has a vertical throttle body, too, but nothing here is right for that engine. It's most assuredly a D-jet engine.

The Cap'n
reharvey
D-JET 2.0 with A/C !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.