Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S D-Jetronic MPS Diaphragm Replacement Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChrisFoley
Currently accepting orders for D-jet Diaphragm Replacement Kits.
Discounted price of $107.95, including shipping, is good thru 08/31/12.
After that the regular price will be $127.95.

These are not in stock at this time. I need more advance orders to have the tooling made. The sooner I get enough orders the sooner you will be able to rebuild your Manifold Pressure Sensor.

Also selling MPS Tuning Kits which include a special 7mm hollow hex driver, short flat blade screwdriver, new Full Throttle Stop Screw with thru hole for making adjustments, and a vinyl cap to protect the stop screw in operation.
Tuning Kits are $46.95, delivered.
Combinied price for both kits is currently $146.95

Click on the link in my signature to place your order online.
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
Java2570
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Aug 8 2012, 10:33 AM) *

These are not in stock at this time. I need more advance orders to have the tooling made. The sooner I get enough orders the sooner you will be able to rebuild your Manifold Pressure Sensor.

Also selling MPS Tuning Kits which include a special 7mm hollow hex driver, short flat blade screwdriver, new Full Throttle Stop Screw with thru hole for making adjustments, and a vinyl cap to protect the stop screw in operation.

Chris - I plan to order one of the repair kits but can someone tell me or provide a link on the assembly of the diaphragm? My MPS was good and now leaks and this will be a good time to repair it while I have my car down for engine rebuild. I just want to know prior to taking it apart what I am in for....Thanks!
Java2570
QUOTE(Java2570 @ Aug 20 2012, 11:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Aug 8 2012, 10:33 AM) *

Chris - I plan to order one of the repair kits but can someone tell me or provide a link on the assembly of the diaphragm? My MPS was good and now leaks and this will be a good time to repair it while I have my car down for engine rebuild. I just want to know prior to taking it apart what I am in for....Thanks!

Nevermind....I found the info on Brad Anders site; I knew I'd seen it somewhere.... rolleyes.gif
Java2570
Just ordered my repair kit and tuning kit....thanks!!
CMONNETT
Just ordered one also.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.