Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Weber 40 IDF Carb Parts, Venturi's, Main Jets and Idle Jets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
OK, here is what I have. first 2 pictures are of 4 Air Filters with 2 bases and 2 tops along with the cross bar linkage bases and a couple opened and scavenged thru carb rebuild kits. All this stuff for $25.00 plus shipping OBO. (+tax in CA)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Next we have a set of 28 Venturi's for the same carbs along with a set of 115 Main and 52 idle jets. This group will be $99.00 shipped in the US (+tax in CA)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

If the prices are off either buy it quick before i realize or let me know they are too high.

jonathan
hwgunner
Gint
4 Air Filters with 2 bases and 2 tops along with the cross bar linkage bases and a couple opened and scavenged thru carb rebuild kits. All this stuff for $25.00 plus shipping OBO.

Yes please. Thanks Jonothan
914werke
Gint does that mean youll take them if not I will.
hwgunner
OK, I see this as Gint wants the filters and stuff but NOT the venturi's and jets. I do have some one that popped a PM after Gint that wants the Venturi's and jets. Let me know if this is correct as to what you want Gint.

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif
Gint
I just want the filters./linkage stuffs, not the venturis/jets.
914werke
sad.gif
Oh well. Gint if you find you dont need specific bits get in touch w/me.
tornik550
I'll take all of it if still available.
hwgunner
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Aug 9 2012, 09:26 AM) *

Gint has the filters and stuff. I have someone else right after gint hat wanted it all too. as soon as i here from him to see if he wants the venturi's only i will update here.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
Gint's parts have shipped.

Just sent this PM to Ghie.

Hello Jonathan,

Can I take $??? shipped for all your whole weber part ? Ship to Turlock, CA.

Please let me know

Ghie

Ghie, do you want the Venturi's and jets?? I have other people interested so need to know.

I checked on the oil cooler pressure testing and it will run $12.00 each for me to test them and another $45 each if you want them cleaned. this will take about 2 weeks to get done.

Please let me know what you would like to do as soon as possible.

jonathan
hwgunner

hwgunner

I have not heard from Ghianto66 in a couple days so the Venturi's and jets are still available. Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner
tornik550
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Aug 11 2012, 04:14 PM) *

I have not heard from Ghianto66 in a couple days so the Venturi's and jets are still available. Let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner

I think i'll pass. I really just needed the fliters. The rest was just bonus.

Thank you though
hwgunner
Venturi's and Jet's still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.