Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mikeys new targa seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
i thought i was gonna call and bitch out mark for making the seal across the windshield to long.... and i was wondering what the hell the small long piece of welting was for...... slap.gif

yep the welting goes on before you put on the seal across the windshield huh.gif and then the seal installs and kinda compress to fit [ instead of stretch]

and you will have to trim out the slot for the block in the middle of the channel one the lower seal and the ends for the A pillar lower ends.

nice repo product thanks you mark for making these at an affordable price pray.gif
scotty b
glad you posted this. I've had a couple of people express a lack of satisfaction over this seal but I have no knowledge to go with. beerchug.gif
jsayre914
I bought a seal, had a problem, Mikey took care of it right away.

I am having another problem. sad.gif

PM on its way Mikey.
luskesq
I bought one from Mark and had no problems. Fit good and high quality as he always seems to put out.

Keith
Mikey914
These seals are all laid up by hand. I have had some issues with them, but will take care of any issues. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems, we also try to make sure you get the instructions when these ship out. I made up the instruction sheet to help install as it is slightly different than the OEM seal. It will also install in less than 1/2 the time.

These "new" seals are the same ones I've sold for the last 3 years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.