Full Version: Speedo for Jeroen's 914/6GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Found the speedo for ya Jeroen! NOS! biggrin.gif
boxstr
Don't let Martin see that..
CCLINGASFORSPEED
Bleyseng
Martin won't go that fast! I have a 250km/h one.
Jeroen
Hmmm... dunno
My car don't need a speedo. It isn't going anywhere rolleyes.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah, yeah even the 914/8 car had only a 250km/h speedo but the 911 RSR one is cool and NOS. If you note in the pic the 914/8 also had bug window cranks!
McMark
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Oct 23 2004, 07:51 AM)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7929432912

This speedo has been on ebay 10 times...I bid $200.00 I would rather speend it elsewhere, to much for everyone I think. Its listed as 914 Gt, but it would not have been in one of the real works cars.

Maybe that one doesn't sell because it's a 300 km/h TACHO! lol2.gif

QUOTE(Belyseng @ Oct 32 2042, 19:51 AM)
Yeah, yeah even the 914/8 car had only a 250km/h speedo but the 911 RSR one is cool and NOS. If you note in the pic the 914/8 also had bug window cranks!

Those look like early 914 cranks to me. They had the chrome round part, too.
Bleyseng
Yep, looks like a British woman thinking "I don't know whats so special about this little orange car, why does my husband bring me to these places? Maybe after seeing all these German cars we can go out for a currywurst and frites..."
Bleyseng
Ya, but did you break off some chump change for a "914 Gurl" hat for her? biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
I got the squeal of delight when I gave one to Monique!
I am sure Jeroen ordered two hats, right?? one for Christy and one for Zoey!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Oct 23 2004, 09:05 AM)
Yeah, yeah even the 914/8 car had only a 250km/h speedo but the 911 RSR one is cool and NOS.

so, is the 914-8 actually spinning at 10k rpm in that pic or is the needle stuck ???

confused24.gif Andy
Alison Baker
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Oct 23 2004, 08:42 AM)
Yep, looks like a British woman thinking "I don't know whats so special about this little orange car, why does my husband bring me to these places? Maybe after seeing all these German cars we can go out for a currywurst and frites..."

Hey, what about British women ?
Bleyseng
9500 is the redline for a 908 engine
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Oct 23 2004, 02:10 PM)
9500 is the redline for a 908 engine

yeah, but i see more than just a redline marker, looks like the needle is *PAST* the redline at around 10k in your picture ...

cool.gif Andy
Bleyseng
Ok, I ran out and took another pic so you could see its just the REDLINE!
Aaron Cox
adjustable redline tachs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.