Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: CHT gauge, carpet kit, rennshift, alternator, timing light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rwilner
Priorities are changing and need to sell some stuff. All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Please PM if interested as the subscription feature isn't working for me and I may forget to check the thread. ::updated with availability info::

1] MGL Avionics CHT Gauge + Probes: $375. SALE PENDING 4-channel digital CHT gauge with 4 14mm ring probes that go under your spark plugs, brand new from the group buy.
IPB Image

2] Morph (914ap) German Bamboo Carpet Kit: $315. SOLD I special-ordered this from Morph to match the factory brown/tan interior in my 73, this is less than I paid. Brand new in the box.
IPB Image

3] Rennshift for Side Shift Transmissions: $450. SALE PENDING. Set up for manual reverse lockout and 33% reduction (can easily be set to 20%). Includes black stick, kit for spring-loaded reverse lockout, shims for the centering springs, cap screws, and pinch bolt coupler for side shift transmissions. Some cosmetic wear but 100% functional.
IPB Image

4] Alternator: $100. SALE PENDING As shown, includes pulley, washer, nut, bolt with slider thing, harness, and cooling boot, restored and ready to install.
IPB Image

5] Sears Advanced Timing Light: $45. Adjustable advance on the back, works great.
IPB Image

More stuff to come in the coming weeks, thanks for looking!
Rich
Valy
Carpet.

PM sent
pilothyer
Alternator...Shipping included...Want it...........Jerry
Harpo
I will take the carpet if it is still available and the 4 channel CHT

DAvid
ww914
PM sent for Rennshift. It's sad to see you selling this stuff.
rwilner
QUOTE(ww914 @ Aug 12 2012, 09:29 AM) *

It's sad to see you selling this stuff.

On the surface yes...but not when you consider my reason for selling...7 month old son smile.gif

Plus, I know it's going to other members who will use and enjoy it.
ww914
Rich

I got the shifter installed today. It was easy and man, does it work good. What an improvement. I recommend this to anyone that wants to improve their shifting.

Thanks again.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.