Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New homepage with COTM and some bug fixes ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
I finally got around to add the new homepage with the updated COTM and i tried to fix a few issues that were still lingering around since the hacker attack, like not being able to unsubscribe to topics etc.

type.gif
SirAndy
And i'm going to restart the server right now for good measure, BRB ... biggrin.gif

URY914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 12 2012, 01:14 PM) *

And i'm going to restart the server right now for good measure, BRB ... biggrin.gif

That explains why I was bumped off.... biggrin.gif
mepstein
Thanks for all you do smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
Awesome!
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif
7TPorsh
There's a home page?
blink.gif
Andyrew
http://www.914world.com/index.php
Chris Pincetich
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
first.gif
Bob L.
Saw it. Looks nice! beer.gif Thanks.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 13 2012, 01:12 PM) *

I know i know, I just spend most my time here and in classifieds. Totally aware the World is a world I'm in one or two continents.

I know what it takes to run a site and I can totally appreciate it. bye1.gif
RON S.

Hey Andy,

Alway's been meaning to ask, what's up with the Blog entries being stuck around June or July 2011 on the postings????

I'm sure everyone can post, as I still can do. But you can't tell that there are any fresh postings...

Just Curious..

Ron
SirAndy
QUOTE(RON S. @ Aug 13 2012, 03:07 PM) *
Alway's been meaning to ask, what's up with the Blog entries being stuck around June or July 2011 on the postings????

No idea, i haven't looked at the blog pages in years ...
unsure.gif
Ian Stott
I really appreciate this site, so thanks for everything that you do to make it happen.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.