Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stolen 356. Please help us locate the stolen car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
Help us finding Thorkil Simonsen’s 1956 Porsche 356 A. This beautiful and prizewinning old car was stolen between August 10th and 11th 2012. It was taken from the parking lot at Berghotel Hohe-Acht close to the german Nürburgring.

Thorkil has owned the car since 1970, and desperately wants it back, which is why he offers a 15.000,- Euro reward for information, that can lead him directly to the car. The car is hopefully still in Germany or somewhere in Europe.

The car has got these characteristics:
Black Danish plate (H12 356), special wheels with center nuts, center mounted Sebring muffler, Speedster seats and Les Lestun wooden steering wheel.

You can call Thorkil at +45 40721284 or mail simonsen-356@c.dk. Let us help him getting the old Porsche back in the garage again — share these pictures

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
SirAndy
sad.gif
Drums66
....Johannes: sorry to hear of that theft...will tell my corp of 356 friends to look-
out for it!! PEACE
Drums66
....Double Trouble....
zymurgist
That's a shame. I hope it turns up soon.
DonTraver
I'll be back in Germany in a couple weeks, I'm in France now, then England and Ireland.

How about a VIN number, chances are the plates have been changed.

I'll keep a eye out for it. Hope it turns up for him.
wndsnd
356 Registry is having their annual East Coast Holiday here in Massachusetts this week. Maybe someone could post?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.