Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOT FOR SALE . I WILL KEEP IT .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Robert21
[size=1]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment1972 porsche 914 2.0 motor fuel injection. 15,000 on rebult motor trans

$10,000 New brakes new tires,stainless steel heat exchagers, rennshit shifter
turbo tie rod kit, new ball joints. , bilstein shooks, dansk mufller. S.P. edition air dam everyone wants a car they can build. Good luck get a car with all i have put in for a low price. The car to much fun to sell .
Pat Garvey

Little more info needed here, other than new brakes/tires...
What's the VIN?
Is it still a fuelie?
What's the interior like?
Rust?
You know, those sorts of questions.
Pat
Robert21
No rust , it says fuel injection. car has new red top battiey, too much to put down. If you want to buy it e-mail or call me 562/ 2965014
Robert21
inside of car.
JRust
Since the 2.0 wasn't available until 73. Did you convert it? Is the year right?
jim_hoyland
Seen this 914 many time in So Cal, this i914 is very clean and shows well. Owner has made many upgrades and has the car professionally maintained.
jela5958
Might the listed phone number, 562-296-5024 be incorrect? I just called and the woman who anwsered stated that I had the wrong number. I gave her the number, 562-296-5024, shown in the post and on my phone. In turn she stated that the number is hers ... and she has no 914 for sale! confused24.gif

Engine original to the car or not, I'm interested & called in hopes of setting up a time to inspect it tomorrow ... or Saturday! Oil well sad.gif ...
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jela5958 @ Aug 16 2012, 07:37 PM) *

Might the listed phone number, 562-296-5024 be incorrect? I just called and the woman who anwsered stated that I had the wrong number. I gave her the number, 562-296-5024, shown in the post and on my phone. In turn she stated that the number is hers ... and she has no 914 for sale! confused24.gif

Engine original to the car or not, I'm interested & called in hopes of setting up a time to inspect it tomorrow ... or Saturday! Oil well sad.gif ...

Sent you a PM with number I have. Should work, I talked with him last month.

VIN is. 4722912226. according to VIN database

This 914 is a smoking deal...gonna be worth your time looking at it. If I was in the market, i'd be all over this
jela5958
Thanks Jim.
Robert21
more photos
Robert21
one more
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif for the Labor day week end. Someones gotta take a close look at this 914.
jim_hoyland
Good to hear your keeping it. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.